Yami Sukehiro : Letter

You were a Captain, Captain Y/n l/n of the Elites. You were a Squad who was second in row of the Golden Dawns. You were the type to show that you didn't have mana or you didn't look strong. You had to personally deliver a letter from Julius to Captain Yami. You landed In front of his hideout and opened the door.

"Whoa! It's the gorgeous Captain Y/n!" Gushed Finral

You smiled. You walked to him and kissed his cheek. His nose bled.

"Hi Captain!" Smiles Charmy

Everyone greeted you.

"where's ya Captain guys ?"

"In his bedroom."

You nodded. You made your way to Captain Yami's chambers. You knocked hard.

"Get up you lazy-"

You felt a hand pull you in. It was a dark room illuminated by candles. You blushed slightly.

"Ah! Captain Y/n... pleasure having you here." He
Smiled

You smiled too, but then you remembered why you here.

"Aw- well Captain Yami Im here to deliver this letter for you to read-"

"Read it to me doll."

You opened the letter

"Dear captain of the Elites

I believe you are such a beautiful person, I really like being around you. I never felt this way since I washed up on shore at this place. You and Julius were the first one to accept me. Through out the years you helped me and I will forever be grateful.. but the moment I fell in love with you was when you went on a mission to explore a dungeon. You didn't come back for days and I thought I had lost you-"

Your eyes began to water.

"Continue Princess."

"Then I come to hear that you were injured. Mostly likely not to make it... when I saw you injured my heart broke... I knew I had to protect you.. then they said you had made it. That moment I saw you when you came out... it felt like the world stop. Then I knew I had to be there with you forever. Then you dated Byakuya... I felt my world break down... as months pass I found you in my chambers crying... saying that selfish bastard hurt you. I knew I had to kill him. I may have scared him but not murder. Then you were close to me. Once again... and again and again. A while ago I woke you up and confessed while I was drunk then I kissed you.."

you couldn't read anymore as the tears fell down. Yami Walked to you...

"cmon princess keep reading ."

You regained your self. And looked at the letter

"I kissed you and sparks flew. I never had a purpose or a reason ... but-but when I kissed you I had reason again. I promise I won't be like That bastard. I always found you pretty and Gorgeous. I remember the time, you were jealous... it warmed my heart to know that you felt the same. When I flirt with Charlotte you got angry.. I would get jealous multiple times too, whenever your too close to the lion or Bird brain... I only want you to be mine and only mine. No one else. I love you Y/n, l/n... I'm willing to take the plea on making you the happiest woman on earth."

You looked up at Yami. You noticed there was a dinner set and everything.

"Yami-"

He kissed you. Shocked at everything it took you a while to kiss back. He lifted you up, you wrapped your legs around his torso as he held you up. You ran your hands through his hair. You both pulled back to take a breather.

"I love you too." You smiled