Leopold Vermillion : Future Bride

You were part of the Brothers. Yuno and Asta. You were their "sister" going up with them, and going to magic Kingdom. You were crazy like Asta always have been. You been recruited in the Black bulls. You also wanted to be Wizard King, so the three of you were rivals to each other. You would've chosen Golden Dawn but Captain Yami Got to you first. You were pretty good friends with a girl named Noelle. The only ones who knew about your magic, grimoire was Everyone on Black Bulls squad, Yuno, and Asta. You were half and Half. Half Fire Magic, and half Ice Magic. Captain yami would always call you half an Half, just like Yuno and Asta, which you didn't mind. Now you were at the Ceremony where, Silver Eagles, Crimson Lions, Blue Rose, and a few others captains were held. You weren't stuffing your mouth like Asta, but talking to Yuno a lot. He adored you. He'd always smile when your around. You went next to Noelle to talk. You noticed a few royals who had a problem With Commoners, such as yourself, Yuno, and Asta. You didn't care fuck the royals who thought they were better. You were carefree mostly didn't care what others thought. You were walking around the place to examine the view when you bumped into a kid your age or older.

"I'm sorry!" You smiled

You continued your way without giving him a second glance. That's when you got him stuck. Stuck in your looks, and personality. This time you were eating. As you held yourself against Noelle talking about how good the food is, you felt water splash on you. You look to see that Noelle's older siblings bothering her. Making fun of her and calling her names. She was going to run away but Asta grabbed her hand and shouted at the Silver Eagles. He jumped on a table and shouted at all the royals. Soon Noelles Brother and sister were trying to fight Asta, but another Royal caught Asta in a Sand Monster. Which got you angry. You jumped on a table, ready to unleash hell.

"You Jackass ! Better release my brother or else !"

"His deed shouldn't go unpunished for talking to a Royal like that."

"I'm warning you!" You yelled

Noelles Brother solid didn't pay any mind to you.

"Y/n! I suggest you get down-" Said Klaus

Yuno held out a hand infront of him.

"I wouldn't make her angry. She's worse then anyone I know."

Solid was going to preform such a deadly Spell that'll kill Asta, that's when your left eye became red, as your right became an Icy Blue

You quickly made your way to the man holding Asta with his sand monster as you kicked him, freezing him in place. Solid threw the bullet as Asta fell down from the sand monster, you quickly stood in front of him with your hand out as Fire emerged. It caused Solids bullet to become defective. Everyone gasped as they saw your grimoire, as you had Fire in one hand and ice on the other, your grimoire was half and half too. You then noticed your ice spirit Snow, in your shoulder.

"I told you to release my brother, and you didn't. Your deed shouldn't go unpunished-"

"Hey half and Half ! "

You turned around to see Asta. You went back to Normal.

"Asta!" You cheerfully said

" no fair! You got a spirit ! So did Yuno! When am I gonna get one!" He complained

"Your time will come !" You smiles

You insolent child!" Yells Solid

He threw his bullet at you but you didn't pay any mind to it as you saw flames come out. You see Fuegoleon and his little brother Leopold.

"Whoa! Your pretty cool! It's been settled ! You are my rival and you are my future bride !" He said

He looked at Asta and You. You blushed and got embarrassed. Your cheeks red.

"Whaaaa-" You and Asta said

"Yeah! You Asta was it ? Are my rival and You ! Y/n! Are my bride"

You were shocked

"But I already have a rival! It's Yuno and Y/n." Said Asta

Leopold laughed.

"I'm Leopold Vermillion! My brother is Fuegoleon! Cmon your already my rival! It's been declared!"

"Well okay." Said Asta

You were still blushing looking at Leopold

"So for you my bride I'll give you the world."

Leopold went down on one knee, grabbed your hand and looked at you with a smile.

"I-I- ! Eeeeekkkkk!"

You then went behind Yuno, Blushing like a madman.

"What she doesn't want to be my bride ?"

"Leopold you dummy! You bluntly confessed to her without even knowing her of course." Said Noelle

You were trembling.

"This is actually the first time I see Half and Half act like this."

"Half and Half ?" Asked Leopold

"Yeah that's our nickname for her ! Since she's half Fire Mage and Ice Mage."

"Oh I see. Awesome ! I won't stop until she agrees to marry me! Even if I have to follow her to the ends of the earth!" Yelled Leopold

"Yunooooo!" You squealed

"What can I do?? "

"Cmon you should try it! He's pretty cute." Said Snow

You looked at her. You nodded as you walked back to Leopold, next to Asta. You shook your head and looked at him.

"Fine. We can go on one Date... but you need to go to the Black Bulls HQ." You huffed

You acted like it was a gift that he was going to go out with you. You felt him grab your hand, and you saw him on his knee again.

"Anything for my precious wife."

You blushed deeply again.