Finral Roulacase : Secret

You were the sister of Fuegoleon Vermillion, and you were part of the Crimson Lions. You were at a stupid event that your friend had taken you. You weren't dressed up as a royal and you needed to be away from Clover Kingdom. So you were in Narin. It was your friend Rosemary who was a Magic knight as well. You had similar features to your brother Fuegoleon. You honestly wanted to be away, not think of royals or anything else, you noticed a member of the mantis be there, and some black bulls. You were bored, super bored you were young you then saw Noelle Silva as a waitress

"Oh my god Noe?"

She got scared and turned around

"Vermillion? What are you doing here?"

"Blind date, Rosemary Told me to come. But he didn't come."

Noelle put a sad face. You were feeling a bit out of place, your feelings were hurt.

"Oh y/n don't worry there are better guys! I can introduce you to some guys on my squad ? How about Captain Yami?"

Your eyes widen,

"I-I- mean Captain Yami is totally hot but my brother would have a fit"

"You are correct. Hmm how about Magna?"

"Oooff fire and fire not good. He's good looking and please my sister wouldn't like him."

"You are right Mereleona is scary. Luck?"

You looked at Noelle

"He's cute ! But he's a bit psychotic in a good way." You giggled

Noelle laughed too. She then noticed Asta.

"Oh Asta is here too? Nice go get him." You smiled

Noelle left to investigate. But you were feeling down, you felt so dumb coming to Narin while your friend Rosemary got it with a dude and his friend didn't even come for you. It was just an emotion of Sadness overcame you. You hated the royal life you really did, people were so stuck up it made you wanted to burn them but that was impossible. You sighed as you got up, as you were walking out some girl jumped into you with drinks in hand as she spilled it all over you.

"Oops sorry lowlife."

"Oh jeez your dress is ruined!" Said another girl

Rosemary noticed and smirked

"I totally did that on purpose you see all the boys here are interested in you and I wonder why?"

You looked up at he girl. You were ready to burn her alive. You gotta admit Luck would've been a perfect match for ya since you are a bit aggressive, and a jealous type.

"Ooo I wouldn't do that girl! She's a LION!" Yelled rosemary

"What! On Captain Fuegoleons team! Wow he's your captain is he hot I bet your drooling when you see him."

You turned back to rosemary with a face like what the fuck. You looked back at the girls with a face of disgust

"ew! He's like really ugly!" You said

All the girls stopped in their tracks.

"Ugly ! You think Captain Fuegoleon is ugly! Oh my god what's wrong with you??" Asked one girl

You rolled your as You were leaving. You walked out the little bar and went downstairs, you saw another Black Bull.

"wow must I say you really are a gorgeous girl! Have you ever been to the meadows?" Asked the Black Bull

He was talking to you. You just stared at him as he had a handsome face. But he seemed like such a flirt which he probably was.

"No I haven't.. what is that?"

"You really telling me you haven't been to the place where they have beautiful flowers !? It's quite gorgeous."

Your eyes sparked.

"Really? Can you take me? It can be a date." You smiled

"You sure ? I saw you come out the bar that's holding blind dates. Your date wouldn't mind?"

"he didn't show up. He stood me up, I guess my friend told-"

You thought of it. You weren't going to tell him you were a Vermillion!? He'd freak

"Nothing. He just didn't show up. I was completely stood up."

"Well that guy was stupid! Don't worry beautiful! I'll take you somewhere you'd love to see."

He opened a portal and went in. You were a bit confused but a hand came out and you were hesi to grab it, but you did. You then went in. You were on a mountain that had beautiful flowers growing as it hs the sunset. You were in aw'

"this is gorgeous! You've been here before?" You asked

He nodded.

"Yes I have. I'm Finral Roulacase pleasure to meet ya my lady."

He grabbed your hand and kissed it. You blushed.

"I'm Y/n-"

You couldn't think of a last name

"No last name?"

"no! I'm actually a simple commoner an orphan that's all." You smiled

He nodded

"I see! Well okay. Let's enjoy this then.."

You looked at him with such awe.

"This is amazing. Thank you."

"No problem.. a girl like you should forget those jerks. Wait your outfit is ruined, let me go back and-"

"No just stay. I really enjoy this."

He nodded. You sat down in the grass looking at the beautiful view. He sat down next to you, as he brought you in a little closer. Which you agreed.

'maybe this won't be bad? He seems very sweet? I can always ask Noelle.' You thought

You leaned your head against his shoulder. You really wanted to enjoy how peaceful this really is, and how relaxing. Something you needed and no one could've given you. It was a bit chilly so you snuggled close to Finral as you watched the sunset with him.

"Are you enjoying this so far?"

"Yeah I am. I would definitely do something like this again. Especially with you."

Finral heart fluttered. Kinda like when he saw her for the first time, when she was out the small bar. He saw how sad this gorgeous girl looked and wanted to make her happy, he was nervous though, he was rejected many times, so he prepared for the worse, but suddenly you agreed with him, to go on a date because yours left you. He enjoyed it and he would definitely do this again. Especially with You... and only you.