Yami Sukehiro : Your Highness

You were a princess of the heart kingdom. You were invited to a party in the Clover Kingdom by a dear friend. Julius Novachrono, as You arrived everyone greeted you. Princess Y/n. You were introduced to all the captains there once again after you've met them but always upon your arrival they got to introduce you.. Your parents wanted you to look for any men. Which you didn't even want to give the slightest hint. You were sitting at a table by yourself when you noticed some Black bulls.. Julius told you about them, and the royals here as well you were excited. Something different, everyone could tell you were a princess because of your tiny tiara, and how you dressed. You pushed passed a few royals when you Captain Yami. You wanted to introduce yourself properly.

"ahh if it isn't the princess!" Captain Yami said

You looked at him

"what ! A princess !? Where where !?"

you giggled. The kid looked at you and his eyes sparkled, and the guy next to him did too, as well as a girl.

Captain Yami hit the kid in the head.

"she's the princess!" He said

"Your a princess!!"

You giggled

"Yeah from the Heart Kingdom! Y/n L/n, but please no formalities! Just Y/n is fine."

"whoa! You really are one!"

"I'm Asta, That's Finral Whos drooling and that's Noelle, she's a royal."

"Ah yes I know her brother. It's a pleasure to meet you Noelle."

"so princess are you here to look at some men!?" Asked Captain Yami

You blushed

"N-no!"

"Im sure princess."

You stuck with Yami the whole time. You felt uncomfortable in your dress. It was heavy and you hated father for telling you to wear it for the party. You were walking around when you spotted Finral. You went to him

"Princess what do I owe the pleasure-"

"Can you take to a shop? This dress feels uncomfortable-"

"Yeah Finral takes ! We might leave for a while."

"Oh okay Captain."

He opened it, he went through as did You and Yami. As you went into the small Scott of Clover Kingdom you were walking around with Finral off somewhere as you were with Captain Yami. You heard whispers and girls looking at Yami.

"Captain I think these woman fall deeply for you."

He scoffed,

"Well let them."

You continued walking to a shop where you saw the perfect dress. It was white and gold.

"Captain! This is it!"

"Please call me Yami."

You looked up at him with a smile. You grabbed his hand and lead him into the store. You talked with the clerk as she let you try on a dress of your size. You looked in The mirror and you were completely in love. You walked out to Captain Yami

 You walked out to Captain Yami