¡ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ¡

Finn - Literally an angel. Gets you all the food you want, always super gentle, gives you lots of cuddles, stays in with you in bed even though it makes him sick. Watches lots of Netflix with you and plays you your favourite songs on the guitar, comforts you when you cry and is always super calm when you scream at him and always agrees with all the ridiculous things you say but he's never upset about it, he just nods and says 'okay, baby'. Then you just sob into him.

Jack - Your cycle is on his phone so that he knows when to be more serious. He takes the time to cuddle with you in bed, rubs your back, plays with your hair, buys you lots of food and junk food, stays at home with you and watches all of your favourite movies with you (even if he's in it, and he won't cringe once).

Jaeden - The best boyfriend ever. You can get really emotional on your period so he's always running to your side when you're suddenly in tears and he's always laughing when you're laughing, etc. He makes excuses for you both to not go and hang out with the others. Stays at home with you alone in bed to watch tv and goes shopping for you and always gets back on time. Kisses you on the cheek and cuddles with you on the couch 24/7

Wyatt - Just a giant big teddy bear. Comforts you when you're upset and laughs with you when you're laughing at something completely ridiculous (like Jaeden). Gets you anything and everything you want even if you send him on ridiculous errands just to laugh at him. He doesn't get angry or frustrated with you at all. Totally understanding and totally cute.

Chosen - Same as Finn. An actual angel. Will play and sing you your favourite songs and will try his best even though he probably doesn't know them because you're that kind of girl. Gives you lots of hugs and cheek kisses, makes forts with you, super childish with you. Gets lots of lollies and chocolate and chips and you guys just sit under the blanket fort all day watching tv and eating shit.

Jeremy - "You're on your period? What the fuck is a period?" He screams at you and now you scream at him and he doesn't know so he just gets upset and suddenly you're crying and now he's crying and - why the fuck is there so much crying? We don't know, okay? We actually don't. Then he finally realises and he apologises like, a bajillion times and just ends up cuddling with you.

Sophia - You guys have synced, so you know what that means. Life is literal motherfucking hell when you're both on your periods. It's a nightmare. There are so many different emotions y'all are so confused by the end of it that you're both just on the floor sobbing in pools of laughter. You guys tried to invite Jaeden over once and he ended up leaving. That's how bad it gets sometimes. You're on your own, mate.