¡ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ - ʙᴅ¡

"Take me home, Billy," it was Georgie. "I wanna go home!" He sounded so scared, little, and innocent that your heart broke.

"I want - more than anything - for you to be home. With mum and dad," says Bill. "But you're not Georgie," Bill pulls the trigger on his brother's head and you shake, gripping onto Stanley's arm.

"Wait!" Says Mike, panicking. "It's not loaded! It's not loaded!" He repeats it twice just as Bill turns around, hearing him. As he does, Georgie's head cracks, crumbling. Pennywise emerges, and you're the first to see It, screaming.

Bill's head turns around faster than you could ever say the word clown.

"You fucking touched my girlfriend, you piece of shit!" He yells to the clown, shaking, clenching his fists tight, so tight.

"I told you, Bill," says Richie. "I fucking told you! I hate you. You punch me in the face, make me walk through shitty water, make me go through that crackhead house, and now, now I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown,"

Your friend grabs a baseball bat from the tower, slapping it into his palm. This is probably the bravest thing that you've ever seen Richie do. He wasn't scared. He was... angry.

"You fucking touched my friend," you say, still shaking, moving forward.

"Y/N, wait," squeaks Eddie. You glare back at the pill popper and he shuts up.

"You fucking touched Stanley! You hurt my friend! You hurt my boyfriend! You fucking hurt Bill! You hurt my only best girl friend! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" You screamed it at the clown, tears streaming down your eyes, even though there was a pain in your ankle that just got worse.

All Pennywise does is laugh loudly in response.

"Children," he says. "I know what you're afraid of," he smiles, a big, stupid, fucking creepy smile you wanted to smack right in the face. You wanted to kill it.

You were angrier than Bill, angrier than Richie would ever, ever be. The Losers were your only friends, and It hurt every one of them.

Suddenly Pennywise grows, his fucking spider legs emerging. Stanley screams, as Richie growls, really not giving a shit anymore about his mental or physical health.

The clown jumps across the sewer, his feet clanking against the metal every time he lands, swinging them at the six of you.

"Kill, it, Bill!" You scream. "Kill it, kill it! Fucking kill it!"

Bill yells loudly, running straight at the clown. "Get your fucking hands off my fucking girl!" His face was so red, almost as red as the clown's facepaint.

"Kill! Kill!" This was Richie, terrified to scream anything else. "Kill, kill!"

Pennywise turns to Eddie, who'd been throwing rocks at him from the back. It roars, spitting out the mud on Eddie, who screams in disgust.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Screeches Eddie, clenching his fists, lunging at the clown, even though he held nothing.

"Kill!" Repeats Richie, panicking. "Fucking kill it!"

Pennywise faces you, and you can feel your entire body shaking. You are not afraid. Not anymore.

Nevertheless, he shows you your fear. His head, Pennywise's head, turns into Bill Denbrough's head.

"What?" Screams your best friend, despite the situation you were all in. "You said you were afraid of clowns, like Richie!" Stanley hated it when you lied to him because you were the one person who told him stuff.