So close, yet miles away.

The sun was setting, Carol had spend all day delivering letters throughout the galaxy to many aliens out there, the interplanetary alliance was unstable, but Carol could go to bed knowing that she fixed the problems of that day. As soon as she got home she checked her phone. It said:

3 missed calls from Nat 😘

Carol blushed immediately to see what her crush was up to, she also reminded herself to change that name in case someone ever saw it and discovered her secret crush, anyway, she called Natasha, who answered immediately.

"Hi Nat, what's up?" Carol asked biting her lip.

"Hiiii you're finally home! I just got so bored here... Wanna come to movie night?" Natasha asked.

Carol blushed again, but this time much more, she thanked god that Natasha couldn't see her as red as a tomato and answered the most calm away possible.

"I'd love to, I'm on my way" The blonde said trying not to scream from happiness.

"See You soon." Natasha said as she hung up.

Carol put down the phone, as if all the work of the day had just left her with that simple call, she felt full again, like she had just got an energy shot. She dressed up a little bit, trying to seem stunning and chill at the same time. She flied to Nat's house and knocked the door.
Natasha opened quickly and it was getting darker by the second.

"Took you long enough." Nat said mockingly.

Carol laughed and admired the redhead, she was on her pijamas, holding the door. She was wearing a white shirt and black shorts, her smile was as bright as always, with her perfect green eyes staring at the blonde.

"Oh shut up. Just get the ice cream." Carol said trying to advoid her blush.

Natasha welcomed Carol with a hug and then closed the door. Carol threw herself on the couch, she loved that couch because of the amazing Natasha smell and Natasha went to her kitchen to get ice cream.

"So what are we watching?" Carol asked as she got a blanket.

"I was thinking maybe Harry Potter again?" Natasha suggested as she sat next to Carol.

Carol's heart melted as Nat's weight fell into the couch, she smiled and handed Carol a spoon. Natasha leaned her head in the couch and grabbed the remote, that Carol was also grabbing, so their hands touched.
Carol felt it was to much, her smile, the same couch, the spoon and the hand touching. She felt herself blushing so she looked away.

"What?"  Natasha asked when she relized Carol's sudden move away.

"Oh it's nothing. I just thought I saw something." Carol said looking back at her.

Natasha finally put on the movie and sighed. Carol tried to keep her attention on the movie but every time she took a bit of ice cream from the ice cream jar Natasha was holding, she felt her heart skip a beat.

"So how was keeping the interplanetary alliance on balance today?" Natasha asked caring for her friend.

Carol sighed and immediately felt Natasha's hand on her leg. She looked at Nat terrified and Natasha frowned.

"Gee relax my hands are clean." Natasha giggled. "Why the disapointed sigh?"

"There's this guy on some planet that says the whole thing is a bad idea. He convinced like half the planets on the alliance and it's creating an argument" Carol said looking down.

"I'm sure you can fix it honey, and if not, I KNOW, you'll keep this planet safe." Natasha said a little sleepy.

Carol smiled and kept watching the movie, even more in love with the 'honey'. Halfway through the movie, Natasha fell asleep on Carol's shoulder. Carol couldn't breath right, she felt like someone was taking her oxygen away little by little. They were so close, but Carol couldn't do anything, like if they were miles away. She closed her eyes and then opened them again looking at Natasha, she was an angel. Their breaths syncronized and Carol got closer, she wasn't controlling her body anymore, she didn't know what she was doing, but a part of her desired it.

"I love you." She whispered.

Natasha frowned. She was awake. She heard. She freaking heard. Carol wanted the ground to suck her. Of course, it didn't happen. She quickly imagined the new life she would form in another planet to escape this situation. Then She tried to imagine an answer to 'what the hell did you say?' she thought of saying that she was saying it to Hermione, but she knew Natasha wouldn't buy it. Natasha opened her mouth to say something, and Carol closed her eyes to advoid having to see such a stressful situation. But instead, soft lips kissed hers. It was Natasha, she felt the spy's hand cupping her cheek and Carol felt like melting. Their tounges danced and with every little movement Carol felt closer to fainting. It was a passionate, lovely, beautiful kiss. Carol run her fingers down Nat's arms and felt her giggle, it was the most relaxing sound, then Natasha pulled away, which physically hurt Carol. Carol moved closer, hopefully to continue the feeling, but nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw Natasha's dreamy eyes looking at her.

"I love you too." Natasha said grinning again, leaning closer.

(Well this is crap but I'm tired and why not)