Missing each other

Natasha sighed, she was slicing a peanut butter sandwich in two rectangles, it was actually her 3rd sandwich. Carol looked at Natasha from the hologram video call and laughed.

"What?" Natasha asked biting her sandwich.

"That's your third one. Are you sure you're ok?" The blonde asked her girlfriend.

Natasha sighed and thought about everything that had happened, two years ago, Thanos had snapped. A year after that Natasha started dating her weekly visitor, Carol Danvers. Since then, she was happier, much happier. But they hadn't seen each other in person for a month.

"I miss you." Natasha said looking at her hologram.

"I miss you too honey. I want to feel your skin in my fingers." Carol sighed.

Natasha laughed at the poetic sentence and Carol felt butterflies fly in her stomach when she heard her laugh.

"Well that was cheesy." She laughed.

"I thought it was peanut butter." Carol joked.

They both laughed at the lame joke and then silence filled the room. They stared into each other's eyes and Carol felt a huge pain in her heart. She missed every little thing about Natasha, not only her looks but her voice and her little actions. She then saw a little tear go down Natasha's cheek and sighed.

"Do you know when you might be coming back?" Natasha Asked with hope in her eyes.

Carol sighed.

"No, I'm very far away now. I'm afraid I'm not coming back this week." Carol said looking down.

"Not even if I make you spaghetti? Or if I order sushi?" Natasha Asked trying to smile.

Carol smiled and let a tear run down her face.

"I love you." Carol giggled.

"You can't stay longer, huh?" Natasha bited her lip.

Carol sobbed and then sighed, recovering her breath.

"I'm not leaving until you say you love me too." Carol said smiling with tears.

"Then I won't say it." Natasha giggled.

Carol sighed, swallowing her tears.

"I love you too." Natasha cried.

Carol closed her eyes and cried until her hologram vanished. Natasha sobbed and sighed, she then finished her sandwich and went to bed.

                                         • • •

The next day Natasha thought that practicing her firing aim would keep her mind off all that had happened, she got herself ready, the shooting position perfectly, gun aimed at the center. She remembered a time that Carol wrapped her arms around Natasha's waist while she was doing the exact same position. She remembered Carol's soft lips on her neck, how she slowly turned to meet their lips and the soft kiss they shared. A tear run through her cheek and she shot. Surprisingly, she missed. Natasha was shocked, she almost never missed, and not once while she was practicing, she shot again, and missed. She didn't stop shooting but always missed. She got angrier by every bullet and kept shooting.
The sound was so loud that she didn't hear someone coming in. That someone put her hands with Natasha's, she made her whole body touch Natasha's so that they were posed equally. Natasha recognized who it was the second that their bodies touched. She felt a relief in her body that was so satisfying she stopped crying and being angry. It was Carol. Carol took off one hand from Natasha's to move Nat's hair to one side of her neck as she kissed the other side. Those soft kisses made Natasha relax immediately and she closed her eyes and breathed in. The two woman had their hands on the gun, actually Natasha was the only one that was really holding it but Carol was holding Nat's hands.

"Now, Shoot." Carol whispered into her girlfriend's ear.

Natasha shot and the bullet hit the middle of the target perfectly. Natasha sighed happily and looked back at Carol. They put their foreheads together and Natasha grinned. She slowly leaned in for a kiss and Carol received her lips with happiness. Their tounges  met and softly danced, it was the best feeling that Natasha had gotten, Carol's kisses were amazing but after not kissing her for so long, it was incredible. Carol turned her girlfriend around so that they faced each other, Natasha giggled and enjoyed the kiss, she never wanted it to stop. Carol then held Natasha by the back as Natasha cupped her cheek. Their lips parted away and Natasha spoke.

"Weren't you in space?" The red haired asked.

Carol grinned and gave a soft kiss to Nat.

"I arranged some stuff, I can stay here for a day or two." Carol said running her fingers through Nat's arm.

Natasha kissed Carol again, and Carol run her wet lips through Nat's neck, the room was filled with soft moans and love, god how they missed each other.

(I'm so sorry, I have absolutely no idea what this is)