Our Secret Pt2

Carol woke up with a grin in a Saturday morning, she sat on her bed more excited than ever, she was finally going to have a full weekend with no interruptions with the only person she ever wanted.
She stared at the floor with a genuine smile thinking about how magical their two days would be, she kept daydreaming when her gaze suddenly dropped over to her phone. She turned it on and looked at the time, terrified. It was 5:33 am. She was so eager for what was coming that she woke up early. Way too early. And it was too late to fall asleep now, once she was awake there was no making her fall again.

"Damn you Natasha. You made me lose sleep." She whispered to herself.

She stood up from the bed and went to her kitchen, having no intentions of eating anything, she just felt like walking, to do something besides staring at a wall waiting for it to be a reasonable hour to go to Natasha. She suddenly came up with an idea. The sun hadn't come out yet, that meant it was her favourite time of the day. She quickly grabbed a jacket and her cow slippers, without thinking twice, she jumped out the window, but her power flew through her and she hovered up to her ceiling. She sat there patiently and looked at the colors of the sky. Behind her was a completely dark color, disappearing slowly, but ahead of her was a very light blue turning into a beautiful tone of yellow-orange, that soon reflected on the few clouds that were there, making the view perfect. But what she most liked, was the silence. It was basically the description of peaceful. The light posts were still on, and the streets were empty, from that height it looked amazing. Her breaths were heard clearly among all the silence, she smiled and enjoyed the cold breeze in that time of the day.
She took out her phone and took a picture of the whole scene, sending it to Natasha immediately.

"I'd pay good money to see this every single day." She typed.

Surprisingly, Natasha was online. Carol didn't even think she was awake. And she loved Natasha even more for her reply. It was the same scene but from Natasha's house's view.

"Guess that makes two of us."

Carol smiled and saw Natasha was typing again.

"What are you doing awake at this time?"

"Right back at ya ;)" Carol replied.

"Oh nvm I already know why you're awake."

Carol frowned at Natasha's text and was very curious to see where this was leading.

"Why am I awake?"

"You're thinking about me."

Carol opened her mouth in surprise, she guessed right.

"Guilty." She replied honestly.

"Ha. I knew it."

"Alright. Why are YOU awake?"

"Same thing you were doing."

The blonde blushed happily and wanted to tease Natasha.

"Awww couldn't take me off your head, huh?"

"No, I was also thinking about me. Not you ugh." She replied mockingly.

"What a dork." Carol replied.

Natasha sent the kissing emoji and Carol stayed quiet.

"Any plans for this weekend?" Natasha asked jokingly.

"Funny you said that. I'm going out with a very beautiful woman."

"Ohh, should I be scared?"

"I'd be. She's very over protective of me."

"Now who's the cheesy dork?"

Carol chuckled at the woman she loved so much and then typed again.