Chapter 5

I had just woke up and it was about 3pm. I honestly can't believe I was sleep that long. Thankfully, my only class today was cancelled and Carter told me that I didn't have to come in today because of what happened last night. I can't believe that I gave him my virginity. Although I'm not upset, I'm still in disbelief.

I reached over, grabbed my phone and seen that I had a text message from Carter.

JayJay: I'll be over in a few hours. Text me your address.

He sent the message about an hour ago so I decided to hurry up and reply. I know that he gets off at 4pm so I hopped in the shower and put on something casual because I planned on heading to the mall later. I put on black destroyed high waisted jeans, black Doc Martens, and a black lace bralette top, and a blue denim jacket. My hair was naturally curly becuase I washed it the night before so I let the messy curls fall down my back. I decided not to wear make up today (it's not like I need it anyway) and just applied a little gloss to my lips.

As soon as I was done applying my lip gloss I heard a knock at the door. I skipped to the door, looked through the peep hole and seen it was Carter but decided to act oblivious anyway.

Beyoncé: Who is it?

Carter: It's yo daddy, girl. Open up this door.

I opened the door..

Beyoncé: Oh, hey Dr. Carter.

He immediately picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist holding on to him tightly. He shut the door behind him and kissed my lips. I broke away from the kiss and hopped off of him.

Beyoncé: I was expecting a simple "Hello.", but that will do as well. Missed me much?

Carter: I'm sorry baby girl and of course I missed you.

Beyoncé: Ummm where's my food that you promised me?

Carter: Damn, you can't say you miss me back.

I raised my eyebrow at him and gave him my signature mean mug.

Carter: Fine. I wanted to take you out to eat.

Beyoncé: Okay, well let's go.

I just walked past him and headed towards the door. I heard him mumble something under his breath.

Carter: *mumbles* Greedy ass.

Beyoncé: What was that? I didn't hear you Carter.

Carter: I said you're looking mighty fine today.

Beyoncé: Yeah, that's what I thought. Now let's go.

Carter: Too much attitude Ms. Knowles, but I'll fix that later.

I just rolled my eyes and we headed to his car. I must admit, his 2012 Range Rover was really nice.

Beyoncé: Can I have your car? This is really nice.

Carter: With that pussy and that gorgeous face you can have the world baby girl. You ain't even gotta ask twice.

Beyoncé: Sprung ass!

Carter: You talk a lot of shit Miss Knowles.

Beyoncé: I talk like this cause I can back it up.

Carter just bit his lip and looked me up and down although we were in the car.

Carter: Damn right.

Beyoncé: So where are you taking me?

Carter: There's this creole spot that I love. I hope you like spicy food.