Chapter 10

My sleep was interrupted by my sudden urge to piss. I rolled off of Carter and raced to the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet with my face in my palms I realized that we didn't use protection and he definitely didn't pull out. I hurriedly hopped off the toilet and got in the shower. When I was done I brushed my teeth, slid on a pair of sweats, a t-shirt, and flip flops, grabbed my phone and wallet and headed to the lobby. Luckily Jake was up, I told him that I needed to make a run and he was willing to take me. It was 8:34am and I knew that Carter wouldn't be up anytime soon.

Within 10 minutes we were at the local Walgreens. I grabbed the cart and starting to collect items. The first thing I went to grab is The Plan B One Step. I mean, I have feelings for Carter but having his child right now is not even an option. Any other 19 year old would be thrilled to be having a baby by an older millionaire but that's not me. Maybe in another 5 years.

I grabbed a box of condoms because it's obvious that he doesn't have any. I mean, why would he? Married couples don't use condoms. Hmm, maybe it's time for me to get on the pill or something.

My next stop was the candy aisle. I got skittles. Snickers, Twix, Starburst, and gummy worms. I also got honey buns, chips, and juice. I'm definitely a junk food junky.

Once I got everything I wanted and needed, I headed to cashier to check out.

Cashier: Your total will be $86.45

I swiped my card, completed my transaction, and headed back to the car with my bags in tow. I took the Plan B pill and got rid of the box. After that we were on our way back to the hotel.

When I got back to the room I put the snacks up and went to check on Carter. He was still sleeping like a baby so I looked in his backpack, grabbed a bag of weed, a few packs of White Owl rillos and began to roll up in the living room. I rolled 6 blunts and took one out on the terrace with me.

I admired the scenery and listened to the ocean waves as I let the smoke circulate through my body. This was my first time smoking alone and it was pretty relaxing. Luckily I bought those snacks because I'll definitely have the munchies later. I was done after 20 minutes so I decided to go bother Carter, I'm bored and it's 10:42am, he's been sleep long enough.

When I walked through the bedroom door he was still laying in the same position that I left him in. His light snoring made me chuckle, I must've really put it on him last night. My eyes trailed down to his member that was laying on his thigh and my mouth watered. I wanted him in my mouth. I've never given head before but I've watched porn plenty of times and it doesn't seem that hard. I'll just do what the porn stars do.

I tip toed over to him and placed myself between his legs. My ass remained in the air as my mouth met the tip of his penis. I licked it up and down and he didn't even budge. But it's okay because I'm just getting started. I inserted the tip in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. He made a groaning sound but his eyes were still closed. I was inching down further and further as I bobbed my head.

Carter: *whispers* Ssssss Bey..

I let my hand stroke him, assisting the bobbing motion of head along his full on erection.

Carter: Mmmm..

His eyes were still closed and he was biting down on his lip. I decided to challenge myself and pushed him to the back off my throat. My eyes were shut tight and I continued to breath out of my nose. Kelly told me her sex stories all the time and shared tips as well. I came back up and started moaning while sucking him. The vibrations from the moans were driving him crazy.

Carter: Fuck. Shit. Damn!

I began to deep throat him again. This time I put all of him in my mouth, which was shocker to me. I got skills. I repeated this over and over again, only gagging a few times.