Chapter 14

I woke up to the ringing of my phone. I rolled over, grabbed my phone sleepily and answered it not bothering to see who was calling.

*phone conversation*

Beyoncé: Ummm hello?

Carter: Please don't tell me you're still sleep.

Beyoncé: Yes, what time is it?

Carter: 11:17am

Beyoncé: Really? I can't believe that Cheyenne hasn't come to wake me up.

I got up to check on her. She was usually up by 9am every morning.

Carter: Do you two have any plans today?

Beyoncé: We were gonna stop by your mom's but that's it.

Carter: Can I take you two to lunch and we'll see my mom after that.

Beyoncé: That's fine. What time?

Carter: Be ready at 1pm?

Beyoncé: Am I coming there or are you coming here?

Carter: I'll pick y'all up and don't worry about bringing her car seat, I bought one this morning.

I had to smile at that.

Beyoncé: Alright, well let me wake her up. I'll see you in a few hours.

Carter: And tell baby girl I said good morning.

Beyoncé: Will do.

*end of phone conversation*

I was sitting on the edge of Cheyenne's bed watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful. I picked her up and gave her a kiss. She rubbed her eyes and stretched.

Beyoncé: Did you sleep well?

Cheyenne: Yes.

Beyoncé: Your daddy told me to tell you good morning.

Cheyenne: Where is he?

Beyoncé: He'll be here in a few hours. But first I have to get you dressed.

I gave her a bath, she brushed her teeth, I put her clothes on her (photo attached), and her hair was in twist so I took them down and she had a cute curly fro.

I sat her on my bed and turned on Disney Channel to occupy her while I got ready.

I did my normal morning hygienic routine and got dressed, somewhat coordinating with Cheyenne's outfit (photo attached). I put on a little make up. I wasn't all the way ready but I heard a knock at the door so I ran downstairs and opened it.

Carter: You're not ready?

Beyoncé: Not quite, I need a few more minutes.

Carter: No rush.

Beyoncé: Okay, follow me.

I took him upstairs to my room where Cheyenne was watching tv. As we walked upstairs I heard him make a groaning noise. I just knew he was staring at my ass.

Carter: Mmm..

Beyoncé: Behave Carter.

He just laughed and we continued to the room.

Cheyenne: Dadddddyyyyy!

She jumped right into his arms like she's known him all her life. It was so cute.

Carter: What's up princess?

Beyoncé: You can chill in here with her while I get ready.

I finished my make up, packed Cheyenne's to go bag, put on my shoes, and grabbed my purse.