My Brother Loves You

"Oh please, his looks are average, he's a total player and his personality is fake. The only real thing is his voice and I can't say anything bad about that because it's amazing."

"But he's great right,"

"Yeah, it's nice to see people with talent. Me personally I wish he wasn't so white washed and they would let him breathe because the cute thing he does doesn't fit him. So yeah he's fine,"

"Whitewash? You're pale yourself. I'm pale cause I'm pale not cause I want to be white. Entertainment white wash the hottest people for no reason."

"Hyung..." Jaemin sighed through the phone. "Just be nice during the shoot and please try to maybe get an autograph. I wish I could be there but exams ya know."

"Of course, love you bye!!"

"Bye Hyung," the line goes dead and I sigh looking at my reflection. I should at least look like I'm going somewhere with my life before I see him again.

You got this Min. You can do it. So what if some kid you were interested became famous and now your his new photographer. Like permanently. Ugh this is why I don't make drunken decisions!

It was a great offer though.

Yet you still suffer Yoongi.

I'm not gonna argu- I'm really talking to myself. This is why I've been single since sophomore year. This is also why Jungkook never noticed me. He never noticed me...

"Why the hell am I worrying? He never noticed me so he won't remember me! Hell yeah... okay let's go,"

***
"Jungkook, this is a new photographer. You'll see him more often so take care of him and don't be a piece of shit," His manager Seokjin says.

"I'm Min Yoongi, please take care of me," I give a slight bow before shaking his hand.

"He's your Hyung so respect him. You two can talk while I go talk to the choreographer. I'll be back, play nice!" He says as he runs off.

"So uh how long have you known Jin Hyung because clearly you guys know each other," Jungkook says as matter-of-factly. He's not rude but trying to loosen the stiff atmosphere.

"Ah college...four years? I think...I didn't use him to get this job! I swear! I got through hard work," he chuckles deeply before smiling up at me.

"Hyung, I've seen your work. I know what a hard worker you are. I tried to get you at BigHit a while ago but they said we couldn't have you based on some kids wishes...even though this kid is makin bank," he mutters the last part.

***
I didn't really think that a meeting on a concept required the whole staff...or personal staff. Jungkook works better with a team than a bunch of staff members.

Seokjin is his manager
Hoseok is his choreographer
Jimin is his make up artist
Taehyung is the stylist  and
NamJoon is the genius behind the music. The seven of us sat in a small conference room.  Jungkook on my left NamJoon on my right.

"I think we should try a different concept. Not that cute isn't working...but let's face it. Jungkook is fucking hot and is only getting hotter. He's not the same 15 year old he used to be." Jimin said shyly but that soon dropped once he realized we were open and it's safe here.

"I uh actually think that's a great ideas. I had some songs written but the lyrics are sensual." NamJoon doesn't look up from his notebook. Gripping it tightly at it. Something he does when he's embarrassed or scared.

"Yoongi, everyone as said something about concepts...what do you think should I change it?" I chew my lip realizing I'd spaced out. "Well...uh the thought has crossed my line during shoots...I just think you should find a concept closer to your personality so it's not as awkward and you're not forcing. I can tell when you're forcing."