Bu what if he knows?

"So what I was saying is, maybe he knows I like him, like in the back of his head but doesn't wanna admit it. Because everyone close to me can tell I like him, so quick spend two hours with us and text me later -you like him? Right? Like there's no hiding it," NamJoon nods crossing his legs and leaning in just a tad.

"But he's oblivious,"

"I know! Remember when Miyeon liked him and everyone kept telling him that but he wouldn't believe anyone? Maybe it's like that," When Miyeon liked Jungkook it literally killed me inside because what if he chose her? I mean she's prettier, she has boobs, not much or a butt, but her body is nice- though he's not that shallow. But she's just a better option since she's pretty, not awkward, good body, she's smart. The whole package.

"You know, if you want him to know you like him, you could always just tell him," NamJoon falls back into the chair arms resting on the limbs of the chair. "It's just a suggestion,"

"It's just a suggestion but if feels like a threat. Sure I would love for him to know, but only if he also has feelings for me, if not then it's a stupid thing to do,"

"How though?"

"We've been friends for 6 years, I've liked him all 6 years. That's six years of growing as friends and people, we're comfortable enough with each other for touching that doesn't make me sick- I can hardly touch some family members. That would all go down the drain if he knew I liked him."

"You're not asking him to date you though,"

"Oh god no, I don't think I'm ready to date. Mentally, I'm too much of an emotional train wreck to have a romantic relationship with anyone,"

"Yoongi, I don't know what to tell you,"

Oh, I wasn't looking for an answer I just needed to vent, it's all good.. should I get a lip ring?"