9months

12/19
"Yoongi...do you have a girlfriend?" I snort at my friend Jungkook. He's really young but we're fine with that.

"No, Jungkook I don't," he sighs in relief before looking away.

"Do you want one?" Again I snort. Jungkook is 17 three years younger than me. I've known him for a while now. I used to baby sit his brother.

"No, Jungkook, I don't," he gets up and stretches smiling wide before sitting back down next to me. "Why are you suddenly wondering?"

"Last week when I left that lady...I see her a lot. I thought maybe she was your girlfriend. But you never mention her. My friend told me that I was in the way of you getting a girlfriend,"

"Jungkook, I'm gay," he stops everything and looks at me. Everything hits him at once. His cheeks rapidly turning red. His mouth opens wide so do his eyes.

"Oh. My god, Hyung! I'm so sorry! I didn't know," He's so cute I can't help but laugh at him.

"I never told you. Of course you didn't, though Taehyung knows so I guess I expected him to tell you,"

Jungkook
12/21
"KIM TAEHYUNG! You knew he was gay and just let me think he was straight with a girlfriend?" Taehyung is my roommate and a friend of Yoongi's. We've known each other for about two-three years now.

"He told you?" He takes the drink out my hand siping on it. He makes a face handing me back in disgust. Ha bitch, it's Coffee and for Yoongi.

"Yeah, no thanks to you,"

"I mean now that you know. You have a chance right. Cause he's not straight," Every guy has a because he's gay. Well- not every guy but every guy Yoongi's type. Or attractive. What is his type?

"Do you know his type?"

"Ask him Jungkook...you're going to meet him anyway, he'll tell you."

"I guess,"
****

"Hey Hyung," his head is I'm my lap as I play with his hair. It's getting kinda long...though mine is too. I may just let it grow out for real. He looks up at me. His skin looks so smooth and milky. He hums in response.

"What's your type," he smiles looking me in my eyes. My heart jumps trying to touch him.

"Hmm, I know everyone says this but it sorta depends on the personality. I mean looks matter too but I'm not gonna be with someone even for one night if they can't treat me right."

"I treat you right, right?" He smiles bringing my hand to hold his cheek nodding into it.

"My type is someone tall, handsome by my standards, strong, arms big enough to hold me. It sounds weird but nice hands...I love holding hands. Someone who dresses well. They don't have to be but muscular but not too beefy. Is that weird? Is that asking too much?" I can't help but focus on his face. Focusing on every detail. Like his lips, eyes, nose, tiny freckles that dust his cheeks.

"It's not weird. Not asking too much."

"Hmm what about you Kook?"

"Yeah?"

"Your type...your sexuality?"

"I-I'm bi.."he smiles up at me. I feel my face become red. His smile is too pretty. "I think someone who is small, not fragile. Someone who can think for himself but knows that they can depend on me. I want them pretty-to my standards- I need someone who's not afraid to be who they are. I need someone I can hold and cuddle and spoil-when I can I'm hardworking but broke,"