Slow dancing in the dark

"You ready?" he hits the joint one more time before passing it. His eyes lock onto mine as he blows the smoke into the air. I feel the smile on my face grow wider as he sways to the beat of the song. His hands glide and roam his body. He comes closer bit my bit before pulling me up from my seat so that we are now; chest to chest. His hands hold my hips as we sway slowly. My arm wraps around his neck so my back is pressed to his chest. I try to hold in my giggles as he sings along. A soft kiss is placed on my shoulder as our hips sway together. We aren't grinding but our bodies stay pressed together. He grabs my arm gently before pushing me out and pulling me into a spin. I giggle to myself when I'm back into his chest. For the short time that the song plays I forget others are here with us. That we aren't alone in the middle of the night slow dancing in the dark.

"Let me hit it," I mumble to our friend Jin who just scoffs but still passes it. Jungkook takes a swig of his beer. I try not to watch him and ignore his eyes that stayed on me all night. "What's with you two?" I feel myself start to smile as I down the rest of the soju I had left. I shake my head while glancing over to Jungkook who's talking to Taehyung. He turns and sends me a wink. "You're a fucking liar," Jin laughs out into the air, I can't help but join him.

***
"Hyung, come on, just one date," He holds his hands up to show one finger so I could see through his phone. I can't believe this. I hate parties, I just don't understand them. I mean sure I get high and drunk but that's on my own and not too often. But they do it every weekend. I get it's his way of distracting himself from life but I wish he was sober. I don't wanna be here but I wanna be with him. It's not like I can just go to an empty bedroom. There are people throwing everything up in the bathrooms so I can't hide there.

"If we can get out of here, maybe I will agree." He smiles pulling out his car keys. I take them quickly and head to the front door. I don't check to see if he's following me or not. I just hope he knows I will leave him. Before closing the door I look behind me to see Jungkook has stopped walking to talk to Taeyong. Taeyong is the one who threw the party. I watch as Jungkook points to me and smiles. Taeyong waves and says one last thing before Jungkook is jogging down the hill towards me.

"Let's go," Sliding into the passenger seat of his car, I hand him the bottle of water I left in here earlier. Sipping it lightly he looks over to me as I begin to drive. "I'm not drunk you know. I can hold a can of beer." I can't help but roll my eyes because who knows how much pregaming he did. "I don't drink much when I know you'll be there. What if something happened while we were there? Not only would it piss seokjin off but I could never forgive myself." I nod but I don't speak. My face heats up when his words sink in. I mean sure it's nothing special but it still made my heart jump.

"Uh...yeah. Well, still safety first right?" He grabs my hand from the steering wheel and places a chaste kiss against my knuckles.

"Only yours," I roll my eyes at his words. Even though they are cliche, I can't help the smile that rests on my lips. "You sound like a fuck boy," I tell him before sneaking a glance. He bites his lip and pushes his hair back before winking. Nothing is except for the low mumble of the radio. Until Jungkook erupts into laughter...it's so animated. I wish I could hear it more.

Pulling into his driveway, I hear him sigh. He looks over at me before unbuckling his seatbelt. Again he looks at me. I reach to unbuckle mine also but before I can and without much warning he leans over and places a kiss onto my lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he rushes out the car. I unbuckle my belt, and struggle with the door.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! Get your ass back here!" He walk down the stairs slower than going up.

"Yoongi, I love you, I'm sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you, I know I just couldn't- what are you doi-." I reach up to meet him face to face before wraping my arms around his neck and connecting our lips.