A day out

-A few months later-

"Dear! It's time to go!" Knockout called, waiting for his sparkmate by the door. He had a small bag with Wildbreak's stuff in it, including toys and energon.

"Hang on!" Breakdown called back, cursing to himself as he looked behind furniture and inside cabinets. He couldn't find Wildbreak anywhere! "Why now of all times... buddy c'mon, we gotta go!" After five more minutes of searching, Breakdown was about to give up when he heard giggling coming from the berthroom. A small smirk appeared on his face and he slowly stepped into the berthroom, doing his best not to make too much noise. "Oh no... where did Wildbreak go? Guess we'll have to leave without him!"

Wildbreak shrieked in dismay and threw off the blankets he was hiding under, darting over to Breakdown and latching onto his leg. "Don't leaf me daddy! Pwease! I wanna go!" He whined.

Breakdown snorted in amusement and scooped up the little sparkling in his hand. "I'm not gonna leave ya, bud. I was just jokin' around." He chuckled, gently nuzzling Wildbreak's helm before heading out of the room.

"Was he hiding again?" Knockout asked with a smirk, one hand on his hip and the other on the door.

"Yup. He got all upset when I said we were gonna leave without 'im." Breakdown replied with a snicker, lightly bouncing Wildbreak in his arms. "Ready to go?"

"Mhm." Knockout nodded. He opened the door and let Breakdown go first before following behind him.

———

"Haha! Better catch me or you won't get yer toy back!" Breakdown shouted playfully as he jogged away from Wildbreak, who was a decent distance behind him. They were in the downtown Iacon park and were planning on going to get energon sweets afterwards at a nearby shop.

Wildbreak squealed as he chased after his sire, his little legs going as fast as they could go. "Wait, daddy! Slow down!"

"Okay, but I bet I'm still gonna be faster than you!" Breakdown called back, a wide grin on his face as he slowed to a walk. He hardly even made it two steps before Wildbreak grabbed one of his pedes, tripping him up and causing him to fall. Well, it was more just like a really slow tumble. "Ahh! You got me!" He dropped the toy and played dead, trying hard not to bust out laughing.

Wildbreak squeaked in victory and grabbed his toy. He then climbed up on top of Breakdown and jumped on him. "I won! I won!" He exclaimed, looking over at Knockout and smiling happily. "Look, mama! Look at me! I got daddy!"

Knockout smiled as he watched his sparkling from where he was sitting, holding back a chuckle when he saw Breakdown. "I see you, honey. Breakdown, dear, are you alright?"

"I'm good, sweetspark!" Breakdown replied, slowly pushing himself up so Wildbreak would slide down to the ground instead of flying off his back.

"Alright! Are you two ready to go get energon sweets?"

"Yeah! Let's go!" Wildbreak squealed, running over to Knockout with his toy and hugging him tightly. Breakdown soon followed behind, slightly out of breath but otherwise alright.

A\N:

HOLY CRAP IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS

Sorry, writer's block has been a HUGE asshole lately