003.

CHAPTER THREE
WITCHES INTUITION

          WORKING WITH BONNIE TO OPEN THE SEALED COFFIN HAD BEEN PROVEN A MORE DIFFICULT TASK THAN EXPECTED

WORKING WITH BONNIE TO OPEN THE SEALED COFFIN HAD BEEN PROVEN A MORE DIFFICULT TASK THAN EXPECTED. Over the past few weeks, Jasper had to sneak in and out of the Witch House to get an idea as to what spell was needed. Bonnie was still new to the witch-magic thing and Jasper couldn't get the information he needed from her. He had to do it for himself.

     The problem was Stefan Salvatore. He guarded the home like a dog and when he wasn't there Damon was close behind. Jasper was still avoiding exposing his identity to anyone in the town besides  Bonnie until he figured out something to do about Klaus.

     Klaus. Klaus had caused a major problem with Bonnie's friend, Caroline, on the girls 18th birthday. The Original hybrid had Caroline's boyfriend, Tyler (Who Jasper learned was also known as Klaus' first successful hybrid) bite her. Jasper didn't see the problem until he remembered Caroline was the girl Katherine turned for Klaus in an attempt at her freedom.

     When Bonnie heard, she'd gotten angry and Jasper had to remember she was a Bennett witch who harvested a lot of power. Her magic had lashed out and ever since all she focused on was Klaus' demise. She was overworking herself to the point of pure exhaustion.

     That's why it took Jasper so long to realise the solution.

     Bonnie had woken up two nights in a row drenched in a cold sweat and hyperventilating. At first, she brushed it off when Jasper questioned her, but the third night Jasper demanded answers. Bonnie confessed the dream began in a graveyard—her family graveyard. She said the locked coffin was there and when she went over to it Klaus was behind her and said, "I figured out how to open it. Can you?" Before attacking her. She said the dream changed and she was inside the locked coffin. Jasper thought maybe it was Bonnie's subconscious trying to get her to work harder, but then she said the coffin opened and a woman she thought was familiar was standing there.

     After that, Jasper couldn't get much out of the teen witch. She busied herself in spells and memory recollection trying to find the woman.

     It was two days later Bonnie shot into Jaspers room at the Bed and Breakfast he was residing at. He couldn't risk someone coming to Bonnies and finding him, so he called Kat and asked where she'd hidden in the quaint town. Bonnie closed the door before sitting in front of Jasper on the grey sofa. She seemed excited and nervous and a tad angry all at the same time. She didn't speak, so Jasper decided to do it for her.

     He raised an eyebrow in her direction. "I know I look good, but the staring is making me quite uncomfortable." 

     Bonnie blushed and ducked her head down before clearing her throat. "I, um" she stopped once again to collect her thoughts, taking a deep breath and looking back up at the older witch. "I figured out who the woman is from my dream."