007.

CHAPTER SEVEN
NO MORE DREAMS

          WAKING UP WEARING KLAUS' CLOTHES FELT MORE INTIMATE THAN WHEN THE IDEA WAS ORIGINALLY PROPOSED

          WAKING UP WEARING KLAUS' CLOTHES FELT MORE INTIMATE THAN WHEN THE IDEA WAS ORIGINALLY PROPOSED. The hybrid didn't want Jasper to be alone while his mother and brother were on the run in case they got any ideas, so he offered a room in his home.

     Sleeping in the clothes was no problem. Jasper was so tired after he put them on he had little time to dwell over the matter. However, waking up surrounded by sandalwood was enough to shake some sense into himself.

He rolls out of bed and follows the smell of toast into the kitchen. He pulls out a stool at Klaus' large island and watches Klaus as he cooks. He seems at ease in the kitchen, moving with confidence as he prepares breakfast.

"How do you like your coffee?" Klaus' voice breaks Jaspers train of thought.

The hybrid is wearing a tight, grey henley shirt with his signature necklaces laid on his chest. He is leaning on his hands on the other side of the island waiting for Jasper to answer.

"Sweet," Is the only word Jasper can get out.

Klaus nods and turn to the coffee machine. Jaspers mind drifts to the day before. The Mikaelsons being linked, most of them fleeing, the reveal of more white oak. Jasper wonders what Klaus plans to do.

"Where's Rebekah?" He asks instead of approaching the too boldly.

"Meeting with Mayor Lockwood at the Grill," Klaus informs as he opens the fridge, pulling out some creamer. "She couldn't find anything in the archives, so she's hoping she can find the direct records themselves."

Jasper hums. Klaus turns and slides the mug over to him before turning back to the stove. Jasper takes a sip and hums once again at the taste. "What are you planning to do if Rebekah is taking care of the white oak?"

Klaus turns this time with two plates in hand and rounds the island next to Jasper. "I was going to speak with you on that," He pushes the plate in front of Jasper. "Seeing as my homicidal mother more than likely cloaked herself, my suicidal brother would be easier to track down and I was hoping you'd be of assistance?" He questioned while smiling at Jasper.

Jasper twirled the fork in his hand, stabbing a piece of food and bringing it to his lips. "I'll help if you continue cooking for me like this."

Klaus laughs completely unrestrained. A laugh that makes Jasper warm at the fact he's the source of it. "If you continue wearing my clothes, my love, I'll cook every meal for you."

"My love, huh?" Jasper teases.

Klaus' eyes widen slightly at the realisation of the slip of the nickname. He looks at the plate, "Well I—"

"Like it," Jasper interrupts. "I like it."

Klaus smiles bashfully, still looking at the plate. "Eat up, my love. We have a busy day ahead of us."