ONE

What's the year?

"Jacqueline, hurry the fuck up. We're gonna be late!" Sam groaned, taking a puff of her cigarette.

She was waiting for me to finish getting ready because she had decided we were going to a club.

I mean I wasn't complaining about it. I love drinking and finding someone to grind on. Though, usually I would dance with her.

"There's no being late to a club dummy." I rolled my eyes.

"Not unless you want to get in free... duh." She walked over to me in the bathroom, fixing my lip liner.

"Ooh, we look good!! I'm gonna get us some tonight!" She laughed, taking another drag of her cigarette as she walked back downstairs.

I wore a silky tight black dress that made my curves pop, with black high healed boots, gold hoop earrings, lastly leaving my hair long and curly.

I finshed the look with black eyeliner, mascara, and brow lip line with clear gloss. I love the clear gloss look but the only thing about it was the reapling over and over.

I liked to keep it natural, mostly, so I finished putting on my gloss and made my way downstairs.

"Baby you look gorgeous!" Sam practically yelled.

I just rolled my eyes and giggled. I started strutting down the stairs.

"Sam you look so sexy!"

She was wearing a short red velvety dress with thin straps like mine. Her hair short and colored red. To go with it i helped her by putting her in long knees high pointed heels.

We basically had copied each other in the makeup department, except Sam would put white highlighter in the iner-corner of her eyes.

We both had the same style when it came to clubbing. We both only wanted to do three things there, drink, smoke, and fuck.

"Thank you, I do have a good fit." Sam girnned, putting out her cig in a near by ashtray.

"One more shot before we go?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Fuck it why not?" Sam shrugs.

After we took or shots we fnally got our phones, purses, locked the door left.

We both got into my car and Sam started driving. I automatically connected the Bluetooth and played Queen.

Sam and I started belting out the lyrics to 'Body Language' it was a fun start to the party.

After an amazing jam session, Sam turned into the club's parking lot. We got out, paid, and did our thing.

"Sam lets get drinks first." I said scanning the room.

She just flashed a big smile and nodded. We both walked over to the bar and ordered. I got a vodka tonic and Sam got whiskey.

After that, I really couldn't remember much. Somehow we got home. Sam must've drove us back most likely.

Sam could carry herself before on liquor than I could she's the alcoholic to my stoner. I woke up, looking around the unfamiliar room.

Usually, we would wake up in her bed after a night that we couldn't remember.

I almost had a heart attack, before memories from last night came rushing in.

~flashback~

"Let's play Queen!" I yell, running into her living room.

"God, Jacqueline, you really did it this time." Sam laughs, while locking the door.

"You're my best friend, oooohhh, you make me live!" I sang out loudly at her.

I turned the music down and said "What do you think would happen if we traveled back in time and met them." I looked over at Sam, from the floor.

She shrugged and said, "Oh, I don't know there would be some precaution. But I think it would be fun. I mean it would only be temporary right? So we could do whatever we want."

"That's true! Who's your favorite?! I like John and Freddie." I ask her, my heart racing, getting giddy just over thinking about them.

"Oooh, Roger... and brian... and John too. They're all pretty hot and there probably good with there hands." Sam wiggled her eyebrows making both of us both burst out laughing.

The night as I remember ended with us talking about what would happen and listening to Queen play their hearts out.

~flashback over~

"Ooh," I thought making a confused face to myself, "but how did we get here?"

I turned over towards her, "Sam, wake up! Holy shit, were not home!" I started to panic; shaking her awake.

Sam woke up, calmed me down, and suggested we should check our surroundings, quietly. We both quietly got up and went into the living room.

Low and behold it was Queen.

"What the fuck," I muttered, astonished, but immediately regretted it.

They snap their head to look behind them to see both of us standing here looking like messes.

"Who the fu-- Roger who are these people in our flat?!" Freddie yells looking over at Roger.

"I didn't bring anyone home last night," Roger yells back defensively and looked over at us as if we were the problem.

Well I guess, we are the problem.

"Surprisingly, so do I need to call the cops, or are you two going to explain yourselves?" Brian asks with raised eyebrows.

I looked over at Sam and motioned for us to come out more and talk.

"Um... we kind of don't know. We don't know how we got here at all. Sam your seeing this right?" It had just occurred to me that Queen was right in front of me, not old, not dead.

"Sam it's fucking Queen!" You started pacing, and mumbling "oh my god, oh my god."

"Jacqueline and I don't know how we got here. The last thing I remember is taking us home after a night out. We were talking about time traveling to see you guys and who was our favorite in the band." Sam recalled, everything she had remembered.

She then turned to me, waiting for me to say something, that would change his mind about the cops.

"Time traveling? What're you on about?" Freddie mumbles shaking his head.

"So what are we gonna do?" John questions softly.

They were mostly quiet, talking softly to each other the whole time. In fact, I thought Roger was checking us out.

"That's exactly what I remember, I can't say anything except I got really shit faced." I laugh, trying to lighten the most unexpected situation.

"What's the year?" Brian asks.

"Telling by what you guys look like it's the early 70s, but for us, it's 2022." I tell them, putting my hair up in a bun, with the rubber band around my wrist.

Sam and I loved Queen. We knew almost everything about them making it easier for us to know what we were getting into. Only a little though meeting them is so much different than reading about them.

"Well darling, it's the 6th of June 1972." Freddie educated us.

"We have nothing, nowhere. Can we please stay with you guys? Please? We won't be in your way and we won't bother you. Will do our part and get jobs and pay a part of the rent-"

"You know what let's talk to each other first. One moment." Brian stops me believing to hear all that he needed from me.

A/n

I'm editing this rn and my writing has a lot of my personality in it and i don't like this personality
this era in my life was not it either....