A horror it is

Johns POV

I can't believe she just said that. Oh my god, Brian is grinning at me. I'm probably so red right now.

"You should try to make a move on her," Brian whispered, smiling.

"She just- I-I don't know, Bri." I stuttered, back looking over at her smiling and giggling with Freddie. Wow, she is beautiful.

"Hello, earth to John?" Brian laughed, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah, um sorry, what did you say?" I asked, looking at him.

"I said, ask her if she wants to go with us to the film tonight. She's going to yes I know it, mate." Brian reassured me with a small smile, "I don't think she'll really have a choice anyways." He chuckles to himself.

"Oh, uh. Yeah, okay," I reply nervously.

"Um, do you and Sam um want to go watch a film with us?" I stopped, waiting for rejection.

"Johnny, there no need to be nervous, Sam and I would love to go with you guys. What else would we do anyways?"

She smiled in my direction, I could have died right there. I was a blushing mess.

"Told you so." Whispered a grinning Brian.

Jacqueline's POV

"I like that nickname." Sam inquired, finally coming out of the room she was in with Roger.

"Of course you do, baby. I've got the best nicknames. Had a good time?" I ask with a smirk. Sam was silent and blushing.

"I like you." Freddie smiles, laughing to himself.

"Thank you, I like me to what a coincidence." I sigh, putting my head on Freddie's shoulder as he laughed harder.

"What's happening out here?"

"Johnny over here just invited us to the movies. What are we watching by the way?" I told Sam then looked over at John and Brian.

"Well there's going to be 'The Exorcist' and 'The Way We Were.' What do you all want to watch?" Brian asks, thinking about what he wanted to watch himself.

"I vote Exorcist!" Roger fixed his hair, coming out of the room. He walks over to Sam and wraps his arm around her waist.

"I don't know, Sam what are you in the mood for? Romance or Horror?" I asked, looking over at her.

"I'm, I don't care. What about a horror show we haven't watched one in a few months." Sam sided with a grinning Roger.

"Sam, you just had a horror show in that room." I rolled my eyes keeping a straight face and pointing to the room they were both in a few minutes prior.

A few seconds later we all burst out laughing except for Sam and Roger. Sam looked at Roger sympathetically, but Roger just looked mad.

"Oh, calm down, darling. It was just a joke." Freddie defended me through his loud laughing.

"I know for a fact your body's not perfect under that dress." Roger retorted, thinking won with a his petty snapback. They all started looking at me, waiting for a reply.

"No it's not, but no one is perfect inside or out. What do you want me to do? It was just a joke. You want a hug?" I pouted my bottom lip and holding my arms out.

He didn't want to surrender, so he stayed standing. I got up and hugged him, which he reluctantly returned.

I whispered in his ear, "Sorry, Roger, I didn't mean to hurt you," then sat back down.

"So a horror it is." Brian awkwardly, fidgeting with his thumbs.

A/n
Sorry this is short! Just wanted to get something out. Make sure to vote or comment, that tells me that I should keep going. Thank you, babys!! :)