Shopping part 2

A/n
I'm so sorry for not ever updating lmao oops- also I'm boring this week nothing to say so- oh, I'm making a photo wall with The Beatles and Queen so that's new idk just enjoy ig?

Johns POV

I felt my cheek's heat up, J just grinned and when back to looking through the rack. I couldn't help but smile wide and go back to looking.

Freddie then came up to us, handing J half the pile he was holding.

I'm pretty sure there where more clothes than the limit your allowed to have in the fitting rooms, but I'm not going to say anything.

"Here you go those are all for you Jacqueline, darling." Freddie smiled, but quickly tucked his top lip over his teeth.

He walked to the direction of Sam and Roger.

J look at the clothes the entire time, she looked conflicted.

"Freddie this," She looked up and realized that Freddie had gone to hand Sam and Roger clothes.

She sighed and I asked if she was okay.

She replied, "Yeah, I'm cool. Lets just go try these on."

"Johnny, where are the fitting rooms exactly at?" She asked confused but still giggled.

"I'll take you there." I lead her to the back left corner of the store and there it was.

"Thank you." She smiled and walked into one of the rooms. I sat down on a chair that was placed in front of the fitting rooms and waited.

Everything was fine until I heard her mumbling to herself and rustling behind the door.

"Um...I don't- why are there so many dresses? I'm probably not going to wear half of these, there probably not going to look good anyways. There pretty but there not really me."

I didn't want to eavesdrop but I could help but hear.

She then popped her head out, "John could you get Freddie really quick. Please and thank you." She smiled.

"Okay, and your welcome." I smiled back and got up to find him.

J's POV

He had brought so many dresses and to be honest I didn't really like them. Don't get me wrong there beautiful but there not for me. I-*knock knock*

"You need me, darling." Freddie opened the door and stepped in side.

"FREDDIE, what if I was naked in here!" My eyes widened.

"Darling, your fine I wouldn't have cared." He replied using his hands to talk.

"So why do you need me again?"

"Um...well Freddie this is not really my style and I don't think I would even use half of the stuff you gave me, but this is more Sams style." I suggested matter-of-factly.

"Oh, what's more you."

"I'll usually wear sweatpants, jeans, men's 2x shirts or a tight fitting shirt, and- y'know what let's just look together, yeah?"

"Yeah." He smiled at me and we both walked out of the room with the clothes.

After you gave the clothes to Sam, bought yourself the right clothes, checked out and went home.

A/n
I'm sorry this is short but I needed to get this out bc I haven't posted I'm working on the next on rn.