5 seats

Freddie's POV

"So darlings, we need to get you clothes. I don't think you guys are fit to go to the films like that." I giggled, exited to style these two beauties.

"Freddie stop triggering me!" Jacqueline laughed with Sam.

"What is 'triggering'." Roger finally spoke, done with his moment.

"It's like...when...y'know I don't know how to explain it." Jacqueline laughed, as we were. Though, still confused.

"It means to have trauma or you hurt her in some way. You triggered her Fred. Can I call you that?" Sam laughed.

"I don't give a fuckwhat you call me."

"Hey that's rude. That was triggering to me." Jacqueline said holding back a smile.

"I'm going to use that from now on, because Roger triggers me a lot." John laughed.

"I never did anything to you!" Roger defend.

"Okay, darlings way off-topic. We need to go get you both to the shops." I chimed happily about having an excuse to shop.

"Okay, can we just go out like this?" Jacqueline asked.

"Um...yeah, it's not like you brought clothes with you." Brian chuckled.

We all laughed and got up. We went out the door, Brian locking it behind us.

"Rog there's only five seats including you. How is this supposed to work?" John asked, confused.

"Um... Jacqueline are you heavy. No, never mind you look pretty light. Do you mind sitting on Johns lap?" Brian grinned with the boys, while John and I blushed.

A/n
Sorry this is SUPER late (and short oop-) and until mourart I wouldn't have got this out so there you go.  :)