48

Jakes POV
I pull my jeans up and slip my white shirt down. The door bell rings and I throw a dad hat on. I go downstairs and I open the door.

J- can I hug you

She walks in and she goes on her tippy toes and wraps her arms around my neck. My arms wrap around her but like not close to her waist. We back away a couple minutes later

J- you want to go in the living room
E- sure

She sits on the couch and I sit across the room in the chair

J- you excited
E- kinda how bout you
J- I've actually not thought about it much. It doesn't have a meaning anymore
E- you're still going right?
J- yeah or I would have been gone a long time ago

1 hour later

J- I want you to tell me what happened that night

I only asked because it bothers me and I bet it bugs her too. It might help to talk about it

E- Um...we were are the party I asked if we could go. You started to get touchy And I brought us home. I went to get you clothes but you wouldn't take it. You said that they would come off anyways. You picked me and and laid me on the bed. You held my hands above my head and you went to my neck. I asked you to stop but you wouldn't. You um went down to my...

Tears come down my face

E- you took my shirt and bra off. I finally got you off and I slammed the door and sat in the hallway scared to death
J- I...

I wipe my tears

J- you should go

I get up and stand by the door. She comes up to me and wipes my tears away. She kisses my cheek and leaves. I don't think I can see her anymore. She meant so much to me and everything just fell apart the way I think they wanted it to. By "they" I mean dan Patrick my mom friends or just random kids at school. Most of them said "oh she's good and you're bad" which true before I went to school. But I changed because I knew that's how I would get her back. She was what I would forward at school. I would go to school get homework and she would tutor me most of the time. It taught me how important it is to think before you do or say. When you think about mine and Erikas relationship you would probably think about the bad things like I do. Those bad moments made our relationship our relationship. But also the good times come after I think about the bad ones. Prom was a good one...that's the only one I know.

Erikas pov
I think I'm my room. I wanted to see Jake to see if it affected him. I'm still terrified of him. I went because school starts and I think I won't ever see him again if I'm honest. I wouldn't want to. Our relationship was toxic and wasn't good. There were a lot of good memories but they were small and not as big as the bad times. I reached a point one time where I thought I should have broken up with him but I knew he was trying...for me. That month was going so well. The party was good until the end where we both lost our minds. I feel like he did that because we hadn't had sex since may and we didn't in the beginning. You can tell after he was trying to help and I remember he went outside and I could hear him sobbing. I've never heard Jake cry or be even more caring then he usually is. Jake is a great guy and will get far in life. I knew him better then his own friends that were friends 20 years before I knew Jake. I just hope that Jake won't let that bring him down and go back to his old self.

Jakes POV
I don't think I would have ever thought that the girl I loved most in the world would hate me. I thought that me and Erika were going to get married have kids be together for ever. I hope she finds someone better than me and be the best wife mom boss or whatever it is. Someday I will see her and things may go great or she will hate me to death and kill me. Only time will tell. I do still love her and will always there will be no time where I say I don't live her. She changed me she knew everything she made me be grateful for the things in life. I don't expect for her to love me. It's weird. What I did will forever change my life and her life.