Part 1

(y/n pov)

yang: "y/n~ wake up~"

(I open my eyes and see that yang and ruby had climbed into bed with me and yang was rubbing her legs together but why are they in bed with me ?)

y/n: "how did you get in my bed ? and also why are you in my bed ? and why is little rose in here as well ?"

(they both groan in frustration)

ruby: "y/n your a serial killer but your somehow innocent to this"

(they both get out of bed and I just see that they are in their underwear ......... I still don't get it ............ oh who cares I'll find out sooner or later)

weiss: "ruby yang the next time you try that let me and blake know so we can leave"

y/n: "I still don't get it"

blake: "but your jigsaw"

(blake looks stunted and so am I I feel like this should be easy to find out)

(timeskip)

(we all got in the cafeteria where yang was catching food being thrown at her by Nora and weiss goes over notes)

BANG !!!

(ruby just slammed down a binder that says best day ever activities)

ruby: "sisters friends weiss"

y/n: "ah ah ah ah"

weiss: "hay !"

ruby: "4 source and 7 minutes ago I had a dream"

(what's a source mean in this sentence)

yang: "this oughta be good"

ruby: "a dream that one day all of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone has ever had ever !!!"

weiss: "did you steal my binder ?"

(I stop lessening and have a look at the list make cookies go to theme park make cookies play twister make cookies watch a movie make cookies)

y/n: "ruby at any point do eat any of the cookies we make"

ruby: "nooooooooooo !!! I forgot to put eat cookies on the list !!! my life is over !!!"

y/n: "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah !!!!!!!"

weiss: "really ruby you don't need that men-"

(a pie hits weiss in the face)

y/n: "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah !!!!!!!"

(a few seconds later)

ruby: "justice will be swift justice will be painful it will be delicious !!!!!!!!!!!!"

nora: "off with their heads"

(I draw a picture of a machine gun that shoots pie a minute later ruby destroys team JNPR)

y/n: "oh little rose"

(ruby turns to face me and I fire the entire mag at her)

y/n: "game over"

ruby: "what ?"

y/n: "oh that's what I say every time someone loses a game"

(just then miss goodwich comes in she looks very angry and puts everything back together I see ozpin come in behind her so I walk over as well)

goodwich: "children please do not play with your food"

ozpin: "let it go"

goodwich: "they are support to be the protectors of the world"

y/n: "and they will be miss goodwich but for now they are still children so why not let them play the part it's not one they'll have forever"

ozpin: "you know you are still a child yourself y/n"

y/n: "ozpin I have played far to many games to be a child anymore I can only pretend because I can see the children around me but I have never been a child myself"

(goodwich looks sad at that)

y/n: "you know I wonder if I could have done more if I didn't come to beacon with all of you"

goodwich: "what do you mean ?"

y/n: "miss goodwich when jigsaw was first created all crime in vale had gone down heavily outside of the white fang ever since I got here crime has been on the rise again I wonder weather if I made a mistake by coming here"

goodwich: "no"

y/n: "if your saying that because you don't want me to kill anyone I will remind you that my body court is already in the 100s"

(goodwich looks unsure on how to answer that I walk away without saying anything else)

(timeskip the next day)

y/n: "IRONWOOD !!!!!!!!!"

(ozpin pov)

(I'm in the middle of a meeting with ironwood and goodwich)

y/n: "IRONWOOD !!!!!!!!!"

...

ozpin: "well I believe y/n is awake"

goodwich: "you think"

ironwood: "I still can't believe you let him come here"

ozpin: "well it's good that he is up he should be in this meeting after all"

ironwood: "wait a minute are you saying you told him about salem"

ozpin: "achily I didn't need to he knew about her from the beginning"

(just then the elvater door opens and there stands the little wolf faunus y/n. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .