Part 9

(y/n pov)

(it has been a while since I killed cinder and saved neo team rwby is on their first mission me and neo don't need to go due to our "experience" so we chose to get some ice cream)

neo: "ahh I haven't had this in so long"

why the hell dose she need to be cute

BANG !!!!!

y/n: "what in the world ?"

(i look at the place the bang came from and see smoke)

y/n: "we can't just have 1 day without 1 of billy's pranks or something stupid happening"

(I groan in announce get up and start running to the smoke getting out my notebook I draw a weapon)

(i put them in gun form and keep running once we get there I see rwby fighting a large number of grim)

of course they would be involved with this

(i start shooting grim taking down one after another I killed 4 before they found out that I was here as they charge I take down 3 more and switch to axe mode and cut the head off a beowolve turning than to a ursai taking a arm than it's head swing around I cut 2 more beowolves in half I than switch them both back to axes throwing them both into 2 ursai heads I than open my notebook again and get a new weapon)

(i put it in gun mode and aim up at a nevermore's head firing and bring it down I change it to sword mode and turn just in time to cut a beowolve in half I look over and see neo kill grim after grim as ironwoods army finally show up forcing the grim back as goodwich closes the hole the grim were coming out of)

ok now that that is done who is responsible for this ?

(i look around and see 2 robots holding a captured man)

(i'm don't sure who it is but I can find out easily later)

for now where are they ?

(i look around and find team rwby I walk over and they don't seem to see me)

y/n: "rrruuuubbbyyy yyyaaannnggg !!!!!"

(the sisters seemed to lost all colour in their faces they had faced a grim invasion but that was nothing compared to the boy standing behind them)

y/n: "what did you 4 do !!!!"

(now they were all scarred of the boys power)

(timeskip)

(we were all at the fount of the school over looking the city)

neo: "well looks like getting rid of cinder hasn't changed much maybe stopping this attack will help"

weiss: "if we don't get extra credit for that I'm going to be very disappointed"

y/n: "weiss a 1/5 of the city was destroyed I highly doubt it"

blake: "well that's a shame so what now ?"

(few seconds of thinking)

neo: "time for bed ?"

ruby: "ya"

blake: "yes"

weiss: "please"

yang: "I could sleep for a week"

(everyone starts to get up and go)

y/n: "you all go on ahead I have something I need to do"

neo: "all right I'll let billy know that you'll be back late"

(they all leave and I begin my walk to the tower I need to know who that man ironwood had taken I arrive to find it unguarded to my surprise but I think I know why I head to the top of the tower and there I find him) 

ironwood: "I thought I'd find you here sooner or later"

y/n: "so are you going to tell me who that man was or just try to take me in too"

ironwood: "that man was named Arthur watts he was a former atlas scientist who officially is dead and also worked with penny's father"

y/n: "ah our old android maker so I'm guessing this Arthur faked his death and ran off to work for salem"

ironwood: "that's what we think yes unless she has found a way to raze the dead"

y/n: "I don't think she is that strong but why did you chose too talk to me in could have found out all this by hacking into the tower there is something you want to ask"

ironwood: "yes there is"

y/n: "I have a feeling I know what it is but ask me anyway"

ironwood: "what do you think ozpin's plan is for killing salem ?"

y/n: "

I don't think he has one"