Part 5

(y/n pov)

(i am in class right now watching pyrrha destroy the weaklings of this school it was over very quekly and than something interesting happened)

mercury: "I'll go next"

goodwich: "very well mercury let's find you a partner"

mercury: "actually I want to fight him !"

(he was pointing at me)

y/n: "i would be happy to fight"

(i go down stairs with my book throughout the last few days I have been spending my free time drawing a lot more weapons some my own creations some just weapons that others are using and along with that there is something else I plan to do during this fight)

y/n: "so shall we begin ?"

(I take a weapon out of my book)

(i pull it out as a gun)

goodwich: "begin"

(mercury runs at me as I fire rapidly as he dogged once I run out of bullets I turn it to a sword and block mercury's kicks until I throw the weapon aside and pull out Pyrrha's shield and block again as this seems this caches them off guard I falls back for a second and I throw the shield at him it hits him and I pull out yang's weapons and begin hitting him again and again before throwing him as I run at him again)

mercury: "I forfeit"

(i stop)

y/n: "your not going to finish"

mercury: "why bother the gab between us is too big for me to even try"

(he walks away he is really stupid I put a lissoning devise on him during the fight after I had found out who he really was I told ozpin about it and gave him on of the receivers I had the other one now all I need to do is wait until he says something he shouldn't of)

(mercury pov timeskip)

(i'm back in the room talking with cinder and emerald about the plan)

emerald: "and our little jigsaw was quite interesting"

cinder: "oh do tell"

emerald: "his semblance is to create anything from anything he draws can you imagen what he could do with that power ?"

cinder: "build an army a unstoppable army"

mercury: "yes but he himself is not that good of a fighter with a single weapon he makes up for that by switching his weapons so fast that his enemy can't keep up"

cinder: "adept or die yes that seems like jigsaw but ether way that pyrrha girl add her to the list and make sure you keep a eye of that boy"

mercury: "I don't know why everyone is sacred of him he can't even find out what we're up to"

(y/n pov)

mercury: "he is such a fool !"

(i turn off the receiver and turn to ozpin)

y/n: "yes I'm a fool ah ah ah ah ah ah"

(i'm in ozpin's office with him ironwood and goodwich)

ozpin: "ok now we know that they work for salem so what's the best way to get rid of them"

y/n: "oh you let me worry about that I need to get rid of my rust anyway"

(i get up and leave)

(ozpin pov)

ironwood: "are we really just going to let him do what he wants with them"

ozpin: "well I didn't hear anyone trying to stop him so yes I suppose we are"

(timeskip emerald pov)

cinder: "emerald ! wake up !"

(i open my eyes to see myself in a steel room I look around and see that there is a tv infount of me and walls of glass separating my new "cell" from cinder mercury and neo's "cells")

(a/n: "member neo was actually at beacon with the others because they needed 4 people for a team")

emerald: "where are we ?"

mercury: "how are we support to know that we all just woke up here same as you emerald ?!?!"

(just as he says that the T.Vs in each cell turn on and we see someone we all know too well)

billy: "hello everyone ............ I want to play a game"

(we all stood there in fear we know that somehow someway jigsaw had found out who we were and we were all going to die for it)

billy: "i am about to open the door in each of your cells one by one there you will each find a room with one of my games and if you want to leave alive your will play the games emerald you will go first"

(the door in fount of me opens I know that if I try to stay in here he'll just kill me for sure I walk into the next room and on the far wall is a glass wall and right behind it is jigsaw himself)

jigsaw: "hello emerald . . . . . .

I want to play a game"