Part 2

(ozpin pov)

(standing in fount of us is the little wolf boy y/n . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . holding a chainsaw)

y/n: "IRONWOOD !!!!!!!"

ironwood: "WHERE DID HE GET THAT !!!!!!!"

y/n: "you bought a fleet to vale I will kill you for your insanity !!!!!!!!!"

ozpin: "y/n would you please cram down and put the chainsaw away we do still need him to lead the army against the grim and white fang"

(y/n stops for a few minutes and than turns off the chainsaw)

y/n: "fine"

(he turns it off)

y/n: "now then way is the view beacon has of vale now include and a fleet of warships ?"

ozpin: "due to the increase of crime ironwood has seen fit to bring his fleet to vale"

(y/n looks deep in thought for a second)

y/n: "it's days like this I think I should go back to being jigsaw"

ironwood: "why just so you could add to the madness"

y/n: "no so I could keep everyone too afraid to try braking the law because of my games but it seems you have already made everyone uneasy I'm suspired everyone is not in panic thinking the kingdom is about to be attacked"

ozpin: "he dose have a good point about that"

(a few hours later)

(y/n pov)

(I'm in the liberty with team rwby and jnpr)

ruby: "nooo !!!!! my fearless solders !!!!! goodbye my friends yo will be avenged"

yang: "not until I draw my rewards which are doubled this round"

(I am just looking out the window thinking about weather or not to leave beacon and go back to being jigsaw if I think in the way that I need to stop salem I could do far more as jigsaw then I could as a huntsmen but on the other hand if I leave . . . . . . . . . . . . . them would they understand ? would they hate me ? I should properly talk to billy about this before I do anything about all this)

sun: "hi guys"

ruby: "hi sun"

sun: "with all the chaos this morning I didn't get the change to introduce you all this is my friend neptune"

(neptune turns to weiss)

neptune: "why hello snow angle"

weiss: "w-why hello n-neptune"

jaune: "oh come on !!!!!!"

neptune: "aren't liberty's for reading ?"

ran: "thank you !!!!!!"

nora: "pancakes !!!!"

(everyone says things I don't really care about and than blake leaves in a bad mood something is wrong well we all leave and go back to our room)

bill: "y/n would you care to join this talk ?"

y/n: "oh um what are we talking about I wasn't lessoning"

ruby: "blake worried about the white fang"

y/n: "because the police are completely useless"

blake: "see even y/n agrees they can't stop them !!!!"

ruby: "ok all I favour of becoming the youngest huntsmen to take down a secret plan to destroy vale say I"

y/n: "I was already helping with that before I came so way not"

yang: "hell yea !!!!!!"

weiss: "very well"

ruby: "none of you said I"

blake: "alright then we're in this together"

ruby: "lets hatch a plan !"

yang: "ya !

ruby: "*gasp* I left my game in the liberty"

y/n: "of course you did"

weiss: "we're doomed"

billy: "ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah !!!!!!!!"

(ruby runs out)

ruby: "i'll be right back !!!"

(I hear ruby bump into something I look to see 3 people they talk for a few seconds then walk past ruby that girl is too old to be here it looks like I have my own investigation to do later)

ruby: "oh and welcome to beacon !!!!!"

(so ruby goes off to the liberty and I go back into the dorm and go into my phone I have had access  to about everything from what I heard from ruby short talk with them the are from a different schools the only ones to get here are from vacuo so I just look up their pictures and see what can find a few minutes later I find nothing past a few mouths ago on the girl named cinder but if I look up the other 2 by the pictures instead of the names I find the girl is a thief and the boy is the son of a very deadly also dead man)

y/n: "now I'm going to need to da something about that now aren't I"