Part 8

(emerald pov)

(i just finished watching cinder and roman die from neo's betrayal and from her becoming jigsaw's new friend)

am i really going to live ?

jigsaw: "well emerald you are free to go"

(my door opens again I go out into the room where cinder and roman had just died and I see anuother door opened I was about to go though it when)

emerald: *cough cough*

(i start coughing up blood)

no i i i i didn't get the right needle

(i keep coughing and than throwing up blood and anything else that was in my stomach I fall to the floor and my vison starts to leave me darker darker darker . . . . . . . . . . gone)

(y/n pov timeskip)

(me neo ironwood goodwich and ozpin were in ozpin's office)

y/n: "well than neo has given you everything she knows"

(i glare at ironwood)

ironwood: "yes and I have held up my end of the deal as far as the world is conserved she was never even born and with that I need to take my leave"

(ironwood leaves)

ozpin: "well with this we can throw the white fang and most crime in the city in to jail however it wound't do if I just throw you back on the streets so insted I would like to invite you to come to beacon from now on"

neo: "really"

ozpin: "yes"

(long story short neo accepted the offer so from now on we would be on a 2 person team it also means i need to move out of team rwby's room and into mine and neo's room I walk back to rwby's room and open the door)

y/n: "hi girls I'm moving out"

(all 4 girls look at me surprized)

yang: "w-what !?!?"

ruby: "b-but why !?!?"

y/n: "because I'm getting a new room with neo"

rwby: "NEO !!!!!!"

weiss: "you mean that girl that works for roman"

y/n: "oh ya I haven't told you 4 yet"

(i tell the 4 girls about neo and how cinder had forced her to work for her)

blake: "that's really sad she trusted him like he was her dad and he just"

y/n: "ya but it's over now and cinder is dead with all of her friends"

weiss: "do we want to know what you did to them ?"

y/n: "no weiss no you don't I'm jigsaw remember"

weiss: "oh yes the fact I put my sword under my pillow"

y/n: "oh ya before I forget billy your moving out too"

billy: "you just don't trust me not to kill ice queen in her sleep do you ?"

y/n: "yep"

weiss: "maybe now I can get a good night sleep"

ruby: "weiss !"

weiss: "what ?"

(I pack up my stuff and as a joke I try putting billy in a bag everyone laughs at that other than billy of course after that I go to my new room with billy where neo was waiting for me)

neo: "y/n !!!"

(neo hugs me)

y/n: "you know you don't need to try brick my ribs"

neo: "I know but I'm so happy !!! and this is all because of you !!!"

(I hug her back)

y/n: "well welcome to your new life neo no one can hurt you anymore"

billy: "well isn't this cute"

(neo seeing the talking puppet let's go of me)

neo: "ahhhhh !!!!! it's alive !!!!"

y/n: "oh right you 2 haven't really met yet have you"

billy: "no we really haven't and you should really explain before she starts going crazy"

(I spend the next 20 minutes cramming neo down and telling her about billy after all that we go to sleep or well she goes to sleep I stayed awake for a while thinking about things)

billy: "you like that girl don't you ?"

y/n: "and what makes you think that ?"

billy: "because you helped her this much"

y/n: "so what I helped it's not like I lay awake at night thinking about her"

billy: "than way are you still awake"

y/n: ". . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

billy: ". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."

y/n: "well . . . . . . this is not good"

billy: "well the writer just killed off a lot of characters that were important to the main story so now he needs to think about what to do with you now"

y/n: "what ?"

billy: "don't worry about it"