Part 6

(emerald pov)

jigsaw: "hello emerald . . . . . I want to play a game"

(i'm more than likely going to die if I play but if I don't play he will kill me for sure)

jigsaw: "in fount of you is a collar with a chain leading to the roof put it on"

(i do as he says I can't believe I am doing this)

jigsaw: "now emerald 4 years ago you stole a purse from a women with a bad sickness when you stole it you triggered that sickness but the medicine was in the bag you stole now you may die as well with the medicine less than 30 feet from you right now there is a poison in your blood one of the 3 needles in fount of you holds the cure however one of them will do nothing and you will die from the poison and the last is a acid and that will not be a painless death once I start the that chain will start pulling you to the roof in order to make that collar let go of you you must use one of the needles no matter which one it is you have until you chock to death"

(as he finished the chain starts to move towards the roof I pick up all 3 needles like my life deepened on it and it did there was a little bit of chain still on the floor I had half a minute at most until I start chocking I need to stop panicking I look at all the needles one at a time I think I know which one is the cure is maybe it's ether the cure or the fake or I know less about acid than I thought but the collar started pull I don't have more time to think but what if I was wrong I could die but there is no more time the world is starting to fade with the last of my strength I put a needle in my arm and use it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . there was no pain the collar let go and I hit the floor catching my breath I look at my arm it was still there)

jigsaw: "well emerald it seems you live for now go back to the others"

(mercury pov)

(we had all watched what happened to emerald she had survived but what about me how long till it was my turn emerald came back in no one spoke we all knew what had happened the t.v turns on again)

billy: "mercury it is your turn"

. . .

mercury: "no no NO !!! YOU CANT MAKE ME !!!"

. . . . . . . . .

billy: "your right I can't make you leave this room"

cinder: "behind you !!!!!"

(the gunshot was the last thing I ever heard)

(cinder pov)

(I gun had come out of the wall behind mercury and had shot him though the head he was dead before he ever had the chance to hit the ground)

billy: "now after that I hope no one else is stupid enough to try not to play my games and think they can leave alive by not playing cinder it is your turn"

(the door opens and I walk though if I stay here I will end up like mercury I have some kind of collar on me I have tried to use my powers but they don't work and I need to guess that it is because of this collar)

jigsaw: "hello cinder . . . I want to play a game"

(in fount of me is a chair with restraint to more than likely hold me)

jigsaw: "sit down"

(I sit down and the chair locks me in it)

jigsaw: "you can come in now"

(one of the doors that led to the cells opens and out comes neo)

jigsaw: "now show her what I did to her little plot with"

(neo turns around and moves the heir away from the back of her neck and knew than and there I was going to die after everything I had done I was going to die . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . her control chip is gone in it place was just a scar so she was now free from me)

neo: "you can't control me anymore cinder and now I can speak again with out the pain you would give me"