The Morning After (A little NSFW :0)

(A/N) So today we are going to cool it down after that spicy scene which I hope you enjoyed. Thank you for the 69 reads! ;) It might not be much but I really appreciate it :) Anyway, please enjoy!

Small Disclaimer: This chapter is a little NSFW, and there is again, a tiny bit of gagging. Sorry y'all. Apparently I am too thirsty.

*

*

*

Your eyes fluttered open to meet Kars's toned chest. You smiled watching it rise and fall. His arms were wrapped tightly around you, and you pulled yourself closer to him. Your whole body ached after the events of last night. You had lost track of how many rounds there were after the seventh. Kars opened his eyes, sensing your movement. "Mmm. Goodmorning (y/n)." He said as he stroked your head. He shifted you so your head was buried deep in his chest and his chin rested on the top of your head.

"Goodmorning Kars." You said, kissing his chest lightly. He chuckled. 

"Trying to start another round are we?" He whispered as you put one leg over him. You pulled your head back a bit to look up at him. Your eyes widened as you sat up. Your body was exposed as you sat out of the covers. You gestured to the bruises that ran along your body.

"Does it look like I could handle you again right now? I'm so sore." You said as you crawled back under the covers next to him. He grinned cheekily at you. "What is it now?" You asked pressing a kiss to his cheek. 

"I think that means I won." He said running a hand down your back to your waist. You smiled, reaching your hand to his nether regions, pressing him gently. He winced with pain, withdrawing from your touch. You giggled.

"How about a draw?" You whispered, pressing your lips to his. He continued to run his hands through your hair.  He nodded, kissing your forehead. 

You fell asleep again only to be awoken by Kars's movement as he slid out of bed. You watched him as he stood stretching, his body fully exposed. The fire still burned, casting light across his chest, highlighting his gorgeous muscles. He turned around to look at you. He grinned seeing you awake. You blushed at the sight of his body. 

"Where are you going, Lord Kars?" You asked propping yourself up gently and covering your body. He crawled over to you, kissing you harshly.

 "Nowhere if you keep calling me that, darling." He tilted your chin up with his finger, pressing another kiss, softer this time, onto your lips. You pushed him over, sucking hard on his neck. He gasped at the quick movement. You pulled away quickly, licking your lips. "What was that for?" He asked, rubbing his neck. 

"My whole body. Now we both have marks we can't cover." You said with a light laugh. He grinned widely at you. You got out of the covers, allowing him to see your full naked body again. You felt his arms wrap around your stomach as he pressed his body up against yours from behind. He buried his face in your hair, taking a deep breath. 

"Let's take a bath." He whispered in your ear. You pushed away from him turning around before he caught you.

"You said that right after you smelled my hair Kars." You said, raising your voice slightly. He smiled, running to the bathroom as fast as he could as you chased him, tackling him down onto the tile floor. "I can still run as fast as you, you little asshole." You began to stand up before he pulled you down onto him again.

"Don't call me such vile names, woman." He said jokingly, finally letting you go. You walked to the tub, turning the tap to allow hot water to rush out. The tub was filled soon and you added some rose petals and hyacinth oil to the water. "Are you going to make me smell all nice?" He groaned.