Teasing (NSFW)

Hey guys! Sorry, I have been so dead, I have had a lot of stuff to do. I hope you guys can understand that and I didn't mean to make you wait so long for this chapter. Anyway, I would really appreciate some feedback on what you would like to see in this book in the future. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3.2K!!!! I have no clue why y'all are reading my stuff, but thank you so much! I LIVE FOR YOUR COMMENTS OH MY LORD. You guys are so funny in the comments and so sweet, thank you! I know you came for the story, so enjoy! You guys are amazing. ♥

Also yeah, NSFW, feel like I owed you guys some kind of lemon smut thingy.

--------------

The afternoon after the party you had settled down on a couch in the lobby, snuggling your fiance who was asleep behind you, arms clinging on to you. The two of you had fallen asleep right there after the party, suits and dresses all still on. Sun cascaded through the now unblocked windows across your sleeping body, highlighting your curves and the dress that still adorned your body. A slight shuffling came from underneath you, Kars adjusting himself underneath you to get a better look at you. He smiled gently, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear and bending down to kiss your forehead. You rolled over, your head resting face up in Kars's lap. The large man placed a hand on your head, stroking your hair softly, watching your chest rise and fall as you snored quietly. 

Footsteps sounded throughout the room as Joseph Joestar descended the staircase. "Goodmorning lovebirds." He said through a light chuckle before coming to a halt beside the couch. Kars glanced up at him, grunting slightly as your figure stirred in his lap. You rubbed your eyes, coming to your consciousness. 

"Mmm. Good morning Joseph, and good morning-," You cut yourself off, looking at the man holding you, falling into his chest, squishing your face against him, "Lord Kars." You finished, letting out a small yawn. Joseph smiled down at you, putting his hand on the back of the couch. 

"Thanks for letting me and Caesar sleep here last night, I know we got a little tipsy after you two announced your engagement last night," Joseph said, the light red tint of alcohol still on his face from the previous night. Kars chuckled, rubbing his chin. 

"Alcohol doesn't have a great effect on me, but I know without a doubt you were a lot more than tipsy, Jojo," Kars replied, pulling your body up against his so you were sitting in his lap. He kissed the base of your neck before letting his head rest on your shoulder. Slowly, you came to be fully awake, turning to face your lover and holding his head up. He cocked his head to the side slightly, wondering what you were doing. Your thumb rubbed his cheek for a second before you pulled him into a deep kiss on the lips. He slid his hands up your neck and into your hair, pulling you in closer, tilting your head up more. You pulled away, leaving a quick peck on his cheek. 

"He is right Joseph, you were pretty wasted. Excuse me for a minute, I am going to go change." You said with a small smile before heading up the stairs into your changing room. You opened the closet door and pushed around some dresses and other items before finding a sheer robe, a pair of purple heels, a two-piece underwear set, and a few pieces of jewelry. You changed into it quickly and admired yourself in the mirror for a moment.