Shock

(A/N) You guys- 800 reads? I was gone for a few days and this made me really happy. Thank you guys so much and on to the story that you deserve. 

*

*

*

You woke up to meet the eyes of your beloved as his hand ran through your hair. He grinned at you, placing a light kiss on your forehead. "Goodmorning." He whispered, his voice raspy. Your eyes brightened with his presence. This moment is what you had been waiting for all those years, to be able to have Kars in your arms, to be able to kiss him again. It was horrible to live without him and you never wanted to ever again. 

"Goodmorning." You replied sitting up, gently kissing his soft lips. He pulled you into a tight embrace. He groaned annoyed.

"I have to go again today, I'm taking care of this Joestar business once and for all," Kars said burying his head deep in the crook of your neck. You pulled away looking at him with stern eyes.

"I will-" He cut you off.

"You are not coming. You are beautiful, strong, and extremely powerful, but I will not let a single cut vandalize your body." You were about to retort but sighed instead.

"You had no problem vandalizing my body with your lips the other day." You finished in a low tone, trying to avoid him hearing. He chuckled, smiling at you. His hands grabbed your wrists and pushed you back onto the sofa, his lips meeting your neck. 

"And I will have no problem doing it again, but I am the only one who gets to do this. Seriously, you are staying here, I will take care of this." Kars said releasing you.

"Please try and be peaceful, nobody wants anyone to get hurt, Lord Kars." You said grasping at the tips of his fingers. He pressed his lips forcefully onto yours, his hands wrapping around your back and rubbing you gently.

"I want that too, and I will try my best." He said through a heavy breath. He pulled away. "I do have some good news. The stone, when I use it, the effects will apply to me, you, Esidisi, and Wamuu. You will know because your body will go through a certain sensation. That is how while I am away you can tell if I was successful or not." You smiled tracing a finger around his chin.

"None of that matters to me, just that you are ok." You said sitting in his lap, looking up at his statue-like face. He smiled at you, kissing your cheek. 

"You're cute." He said standing up, wrapping his hair in his turban. You got up.

"Come here, you're the cute one." You said as you chased him, pulling off his hair wrap. It was hard not to admire his gorgeous hair every time you saw it. 

"Stop getting turned on by my hair." He said tickling your waist. You giggled bending in half.

"It's your fault you are so pretty." You said falling on to the ground, him on top of you. 

"Damnit, stop calling me pretty. I'm not pretty, I'm handsome." He said, rolling onto his side. You rolled into him, your chests pressing against each other. 

"Pretty boy." You whispered. He stood up, looking down at you.

"I will leave right now, cutie." He said wrapping his hair again, finishing the job this time. 

"Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, you can be handsome." You said, grabbing his hand and pulling yourself up to him, holding tightly to his side. He dragged you along as he went to leave the room. Suddenly, he grabbed your legs, picking you up bridal style. You gasped.

"What? You were making me slow." He said as he carried you down the stairs to the building's lobby. You put your hands around your neck just in case he might drop you, even though you knew there was no chance he would. Esidisi and Wamuu stood down the stairs, chatting quietly. Wamuu looked up and smiled at the sight of you and Kars together.