~Chapter 1~

-_-_-_-_-_-

Please, if you want to go straight into reading some good(in my opinion) oneshots please go to the next chapter! I promise you that they get better and that this first chapter is just a teaser for a one shot I may do!

Okay so I will make this chapter short. This will be a teaser for a one shot I will make soon. I will be writing the plot for each chapter so you can skip if you don't like . Don't be shy give me requests ! I will not say no or make fun of you for your taste in fanfics . Just don't be rude .

Plot: < Teaser >

-_-__-_-_-_-

Eren Yeager is a tall, strong and down to earth Doctor from a town in Germany. Eren never really am got along with his family, especially with his sister,Mikasa, who was very bossy and mature. Which made Eren want to live somewhere else. So he moved out from the little town he used to live in at the age of 15 and went to the city,New York, where he continued to go to school at a medical boarding school, then he got a job as a clic doctor. Soon enough he was one of the city's most popular and most talented doctors.

However sadly, his love life is going nowhere. Eren was too social so many people took it that he already had a girlfriend. But Eren taught he was straight all until he met Levi Ackerman, a short,pale man with black hair. Eren met this man, when Levi needed to come in for a report on his insomnia. Once Levi and Eren began having a conversation, Eren loved how Levi was a man with passion for reading and watching movies along with a love for animals. Although he seems to have a stern hatred for monkeys. But it's adorable because of how strange.(@jikook_lover_4life)

Eren takes an instant liking to Levi's kind and honest personality,not to mention Levi was a total cutie since every time he was around Eren Levi would blush. Soon Eren found out that Levi used to study aboard and knew how to speak French learnt during his years in Paris,France. While Levi found out that Eren knew hot to speak German which Levi found very attractive.

However, when Mikasa vists Eren for a couple of months and goes to work with Eren, Levi misunderstood the situation and thought Mikasa and Eren where dating. Which broke his heart and began seeing a different doctor when he needed a check unless it was about his insomnia. Eren was sadden that Levi wouldn't come to him, so when he did see Levi he tried to talk to Levi and make him blush as much as he could,which would most of the time. Eren begins to notices that Levi is actually rather insecure at heart.

Eren and Levi began to talk more and Levi only saw Eren for checkups. Levi still didn't understand the relationship between Eren and Mikasa, Levi didn't care anymore because he didn't see her as a threat to his chances with Eren.

But, the pressures of Levi's job as a Waiter and a singer leaves him blind to Eren trying to invite Levi on to a date. Sadly, Levi was too innocent to understand any of the flirting most perverted people were hinting to. So this left Eren very sad but he knew that he still had a chance. To pass up time, Eren took up the habit of looking at the night sky to try an distract himself from Levi not being able to

However, even thought when Eren and Levi were actually starting to began to start getting very close. This is when Levi's old friend, Erwin Smith, who is a business man, threatens to come between them, Eren has to act fast. But will Eren and Levi ever find the passionate love that they both deserve out of each other ?

Total Words: 648