<Chapter 17>

——

Prompt: Levi and Eren come from different kingdoms, as well as royal bloodlines. There was a tragic loss in both kingdoms and the king and Queen both perished in Levi's kingdom. As well as leaving the King dead yet Queen critically injured in Eren's kingdom. Leading the remaining royal from Eren's kingdom to resort to a plan B, that the old royals from both kingdoms had for their children.

Marriage.

Inspired by: @MiaTomioka28

>w< Thank you for the recommendation! >w<

I will be making a part two and three to this!

Tell me if you want a honeymoon ~(>w<)~ ->
——

I clicked the back of my heels as I nervously sat in my seat. I began to to tap my pointer finger tips together, I took small breaths but made sure they weren't noticeably loud. I made sure my dress, along with the rest of my outfit, was fitting me comfortably and looked professionally as I was supposed to be met with   remaining Queen. I looked at my phone until it was time for me to go in, and defend the deaths recent royals, by making sure the defendant gets the worst punishment.

I felt a uncomfortable and daring gaze upon myself, I looked up from my phone to see two guards along with a lawyer who seems to be paying good money to help this man, as he doesn't make eye contact with his employer. He looked at me with a sad and guilty look, he worded,

' Sorry Your Highness '

However his employee, the man who murdered the recent royals looked at me with such hate yet lust.

...

" If you are not asked, DO NOT SPEAK.
You are not allowed to wear any piece of clothing that was not made by the royal designer. You must not look many male in the eyes, keep your head down. You must be TOLD  or given PERMISSION do something, unless the action is an action that a OMEGA is supposed to do than you must not act without a guard and/or royal personnel.
If you are not married, you are not allowed to go off with any man, regardless of social status without a guard and/or a royal personnel. "

I sighed as the bell rang, getting out all my thoughts from my head. I made sure that I knew that the person in there should not leave today getting probation. He should get the death penalty or rot in a high level of security jail.

I walked into the royal court to see familiar faces but I did not look at them. I knew where my eyes should be, at the judge giving him my full attention my with the jury as I need them to take me side.
...

" Order in the court.! "

...

I stood up and began to make my case.