<Chapter 13>

————

Prompt: Eren's mini group goes to a bar. They're hanging out but his group doesn't know that this was all Eren's plan to spy on his boyfriend who worked at the bar as the bartender. Eren has gone there before but has been caught multiple times because he would fuck Levi senseless after seeing Levi's outfits

Let's see what outfit he dares to wear tonight.

————

It was a dark and stormy night and Eren went out to his favorite bar with his group,containing

Sasha,Mikasa,Connie,Armin,Jean,Marco, along with Reiner and Bertolt.

The reason why  Eren enjoyed this bar so much was because his boyfriend,Levi,worked there.

Eren used to get jealous because Levi had to wear certain clothes for work, but when it dawned on him that he could also go to the same bar. He went there every chance he got !

" Hurry Up! Turn to Green!! "

Screamed Eren at the stop light, in his car he has Armin,Marco,Mikasa and Bertolt.

" Eren screaming at it won't make it change. "
Stated Armin with a smiling knowing that Eren would give him a ' no shit Sherlock '.

Once the light hit green Eren Hit the gas and was so close on over going the speed limit.

" EREN!/GAH/AHH/ARG "

Screamed the four passengers, after yelling at Eren for going so fast they all laughed and got out of the car,having reached their designation.

Eren got out of the car first and held the door for his friends who, all angrily called Eren names as they got out of the car.

" Remind me to never allow you to drive my car. "

Said Armin as he placed his hands on his knees, hunched over.

Mikasa sighed as she patted his back and Eren was yet again scolded by Marco and Berthold. He apologized and as Armin got better, Eren acted as a child by continually asking the group, ' Can we go inside yet? ' or ' Are they close enough? '.

The group began to merely ignore Eren's pleads to go inside the bar before the rest of the group came.

" They know where we're going to be! Let's go in! "

Pleaded Eren for the fifth time during the last ten minutes. Getting on Mikasa's last nerve, she whacked him over the head saying,

" If you ask one more time, I will physically fight you! "

With her glare that she uses, never really worked on Eren but somehow that gained 2  minutes of silence from Eren.

Then another car pulled up, it was Jean, Reiner,Sasha and Connie! As they parked their car next to Eren's. They got out of the car and walked over to the other half of the group that was glad to finally hear the end of Eren's bickering.

They entered the bar, people were drinking, dancing and strippers along with whore were doing their own thing. Eren went straight to the bar with Jean,Reiner and Connie. Sasha and Berthold decided to get some food meanwhile Mikasa, Armin and Marco decided to sit down at a table talking, drinking and waiting for Sasha and Berthold to get the food.