<Chapter 6>

———-

This is the continuation of this prompt:

( The next two chapters are for Blackfire_Phoenix for making the joke of not uploading! Sorry)

Prompt: Eren lives in a small town alone in his small home. However, when he meets his neighbor, he comes out of his shell to speak to his neighbor who he may have already fell in love with.

Enjoy~

———-

<⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ 😏 SOME SMUT !! 😏>

- Previously -

"Well Levi. How would you like to come inside my home?  We are neighbors so, mi casa tu casa, mi amor~" Eren replied ending his sentence with a wink and a grin.

" S-Sure.. "

Levi replied shortly after with his blush across his face, Levi turned back to say farewell to the other people,

" Enter first, Senora~ "

Eren led Levi into his home, opening the door and looking like a blushing flirty mess

" hehe, Okay "

Levi replied smiling and blushing.

- Present -

Before Eren followed Levi into his home, Eren stuck out the middle finger to his friend in the background who were making inappropriate noises to mock him.

" Leave you guys, I'ma be busy fucking his ass "

Said Eren with a smirk as he closed the door on them. Levi over heard what Eren said however made no comment and had gone into the kitchen to look around.

" You cook? "

Asked Levi once there was silence in the house. Eren went over to the kitchen were he saw Levi  running his finger on the table to see no dirt nor dust and Levi smiled to himself.

" I like how clean your house is. I like clean things. "

He said smiling to Eren,

" Yeah, it's not nice to have a dirty house ether. Also yes I like cooking even though I'm bad at it. "

Eren said with a slight chuckle as earning a giggle from the small raven boy who was leaning on the counter.

" So would you like to make this kitchen a little dirty? You don't mind a little dirt right? ~ "

Eren said with a smirk as he left a grin on his while chucking at the raven who was a blushing mess.

" Let's cook. "

Said Eren with a smile knowing that the raven was thinking slightly dirty since that was the way Eren intended it to be.