<Chapter 12>

————————————————————————

Prompt: Eren wants to go outside but Levi doesn't want to go. So Eren decides to go hang around some friends while Levi stays in the apartment alone. Or that's what Eren thinks.

Shoutout to: @OzzyCats for reading and spam voting on my chapters on 3-6-20! It made my day. This chapter is for you! Thank you so much! 👋💞
————-————-————-————-————-——

Authors POV

It was a bright sunny day,to be specific it was a Saturday. A wonderful Saturday with a clear sky and the sun smiled brightly at the world. Children were out in the park playing, while parents watched their kids happily play with each other while they drank and spoke with other parents.

However, in a certain building, on 104th south Maria Street. There was a couple of a brunette, with ocean eyes and a sun kissed skin, and a small petite raven, with soft milky white skin and eyes that look like a small patch of the clear sky shining through gray stormy clouds.

The brunette was pleading and begging for his partner to go outside with him. You see, he was the more active side of the relationship and loved going outside along with exercising. The brunette just loved going outside, doesn't matter where, just being outside allowed him to release all the energy he has, for some odd reason he had a lot.

On the other side, the short raven hated going outside, complained about how there was no reason to leave the safety of a air conditioning household that has the main necessities a person would need on a day to day basis, and to go outside, where you never know what will happen and your safety isn't guaranteed.

" Baby! Why don't you want to go outside ?! "

Whines the brunette as he sat on the couch and stared at his lovely partner who had no under clothing besides his black panties covered with the shirt that used to be owned by the brunette.

The brunette stared at the ass of his partner and licked his lips, as he continued to stare his partner kicked him in the face, knocking over the poor perverted brunette,

" If you like what you see then we are staying indoors! I don't want to get a sun burnt! "

Said the raven who turned around and crawled towards the brunette, however not getting off the couch, he stared at his lover,who was laying on the floor looking up at him,

" But baby!~ it's a beautiful day! Let's go outside! We don't have to be out for too long! Just a quick walk! "

Pleaded the brunette who crawled towards the raven and placed his head on the soft lap of his lover who was currently sitting on the couch. The raven sighed and kicked the brunette off of his lap,

" If it's just a walk then you go by yourself "

Said the raven glaring at the brunette, who was slowly crawling on top of the raven. The smaller male laid on the couch while the brunette hovered above him, having both arms on ether of the raven's side.

"Why alone? I'm a very social person, my love"

Said the brunette as he kissed his lover but then suddenly his partner sat on his lap and grabbed his hair, gave him the deadliest glare and the lowest most scariest voice and said,