<Chapter 9>

Previously~

Hange's POV

I said with a smile, my eyes begged him for mercy. He stepped closer into the room and I knew it was a danger but I jumped out of the open window, I was on the third floor, so it was high but not that high.

~Present

Hange's POV

As I jumped out the window I made sure I had a steady landing because if you don't know, jumping out the window off of the third floor can cause a fracture.(A/N: Don't try this at home)

That's why I had made a landing for myself if I ever needed to do that such action to save myself, as I did. But when I got off the floor I was hit on the head with a thick book. Probably left a bump.

I turned around to see Levi throwing things out the windows, that weren't my bottles cause not even he would snoop down to my level. Plus it would cause him more paperwork.

I heard Eren telling sorry or for him to give me mercy. I ran away and hid so I wouldn't be attacked by the shortie.

Levi's POV

Shitty glasses thinks just because I'm sleep deprived, more than I have ever been, that I won't beat her ass.

" Levi please calm down. It was just another experiment! "

Said Eren while he grabbed my shoulders from behind, then swung me around for a forced hug. I was too tired to argue with him, or anyone in fact.

"Let go,Brat. I'm taking you to my office because I'm not going around babysitting you."

I rested my head on his chest as I spoke to him then once I felt my eye lids get heavy. I pushed him away and slapped my forehead,

" Hurry up Brat.. I have paperwork to do "

I said as I saw him with a worried expression, probably because I hit myself. As I walked past him I tugged on his shirt. He then soon followed me by my side, I let go of his shirt when we left the room.

I wasn't about to look like a child(A/N: got the height-) having my hand on Jaegers shirt. He kept his arm around my waist while we walked towards my office. I didn't mind because I got to lean my head in his shoulder. Plus when I looked up I could tell he was embarrassed.

' Such an Uke '
(A/N: (:-:) Have you read the title?)

I thought, as we continued to walk towards my office. I turned my neck so I was facing him, He was tall so I didn't want to look up, soon he got the hint and lowered his head so I wouldn't have to raise my neck.

" Hmp, Tall brat. "

I said as I noticed we were a couple of feet away from my office. I was taken aback alittle but because Eren decided it would be okay to kiss my forehead without consent. I saw his tail swaying above the floor but not touching the ground.

I unlocked my office door and held it open for Eren to enter. He held the door and gave me a small smile. I smirked at him being a gentlemen. So I took the offer and entered my office with him closing the door after he entered.