<Chapter 5>

~

Hey there kiddos! I need more people telling me what I should write. Also if you enjoy please vote on my story and leave comments,please. This way I can see where I can improve and which stories you guys like the most.

~ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ = Slight Incest and it's very sad ~

Prompt:

Mikasa and Levi mom dies, reasons explained soon. Carla,Eren's mom adopted them. However since they are merely children. Carla does not explain the concept of death and adoption to her biological son,Eren nor a Levi. But since Mikasa was more stubborn, Carla explained it to her the most child friendly way she could.

This plan back fires though.

~

It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining bright and there where little to no clouds. As a parent to three, Carla decided to take her children to the park.

Carla wanted one of her sons to warm up to her. You see, she only has one biological child,Eren Jeager. Her friend, , had two children. Twins to be specific, a girl and a boy. She named them Mikasa and Levi.

However even after being adopted by Carla, the young boy did not want to be her 'son'. He felt pride in having as his mother so he expressed Carla as his care taker. Mikasa on the other hand excepted Carla into her life as her new mother. She wanted a mother figure and did not want to be focused onto the past.

" Are you three ready ? "

I asked as I waiting for them to come down the stairs.

" Mom! Catch!! "

" Catch What -? "

" EREN JEAGER !!! PUT ME DOWN! "

As Carla looked up at the stair case, she saw Eren carrying Levi above his head and he was about to throw him over the stair railing. As Levi was singing his arms and legs trying to break free from his stronger opponent. His sister began to tug Eren so he would fall back, hoping that it would lead to Levi falling on both of them. Instead of going flying.

" EREN DO NOT THROW LEVI !!! "

Yelled Carla as she begs to run up the stairs to stop her son. As Eren was about to throw his younger adopted sibling, Levi turned the tables by throwing himself off the stairs. Landing on the couch, he yelled at Eren,

" EREN DONT TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN!! "

Eren hadn't blinked, he stood in shock. I'm rage he yelled, yelled back with guilt and anger in his eyes once he realized what he said,

" JUST LEAVE THEN! JUST GO HOME! "

" I WILL!! "

Levi ran towards the front door and ran away. Which made anxiety and fear rise in Carla's body as she yelled at the two kids still inside of the house,

" Mikasa take care of Eren! Eren go to your room!! I will get your brother,Mikasa! "

Eren huffed and went to his room, not realizing the dangers of what he had just done. Mikasa obeying Carla and following Eren to his room, turned around to see Carla with fear run out of the house and lock the door. Mikasa sighed and worried as she didn't want to lose her brother too.