Drabble #10

PROMPT: Wilmer is close to eiza at a party and Demi feels insecure. 

Demi's POV 

        I slowly sipped my water and watch Wilmer let out a loud laugh from across the room at something Eiza had said. They'd been inching closer and closer to each other all night and now, as I stood with some of the crew members, she was practically on his lap as the group roared with laughter again. Wilmer was halfway wasted, while Eiza had barely had one glass of wine. I tried not to resent her, but it was hard when even sober she was all over Wilmer. Suddenly, my boyfriend looked up and made eye contact with me. He looked down at Eiza, who now had her had on his thigh, and then at me as realization took over his features. He quickly excused himself from the group and walked over. 

"Hey." I smiled politely and took another sip of my water. 

"Hi." 

He rolled his eyes and took my hand, leading me over to a quiet corner. 

"I see the way you're looking at her, and others do too. You need to stop with the evil eyes." 

I frowned, he thought I was giving her the look for no reason? 

"Well maybe if you two weren't all over each other I wouldn't have to look at you to make sure she keeps her hands to her herself." I hissed, and Wilmer rolled his eyes. 

"Demi come on. I don't want to do this with you, especially on a night that is important to me. If it's really that big of a deal to you, go home. It's either you trust me or you don't." 

I took a step away from him and my back hit the wall, "I'm not saying I don't trust you Wilmer. It's her I don't trust. She's sober and you've had a couple drinks. She knows what she's going." 

Wilmer sighed and rubbed his face, "You could come sit over with us you know?" 

I smirked, "Fine. But don't expect me to just sit there. She's gonna know her place and that you're mine." 

Wilmer's annoyed expression didn't change, but I saw a spark of lust in his eyes, "Fine." 

We marched, hand in hand, over to the table where only one seat was open. Wilmer sat down and I immediately perched myself on his lap, draping an arm over his shoulder as I saw Eiza staring at us from the corner of her eye. 

"Look at you two, always so fucking cute." Zane said, slightly tipsy as he studied Wilmer and I. 

I smiled and him and felt Wilmer's hand intertwine with mine. As much as we were annoyed with each other, it was always gratifying to hear people tell us things like that, it sort of made up for the years we spent with people hating on us. 

"Yeah so cute!" Eiza chimed in, and I refrained from rolling my eyes at her words that were dripping with sarcasm. 

"When's the wedding?" DJ teased, and I blushed, pressing my face into the crook of Wilmer's neck. 

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there." Wilmer answered for me, and I pressed my lips against his neck. 

"I love you." My words were soft as I whispered in his ear once the others had found something new to talk about. 

Wilmer pulled away and kissed me lightly, "I love you too nena." 

As Wilmer pulled away I caught sight of Eiza handing her drink to the waiter, and I jealously bit my lip at her skinny arms. It'd always been an issue of mine, my arms, but combined with Wilmer being here it was more intense. Wilmer followed my gaze and shook his head, his arms tightening around me. 

"Don't you dare do that Demi. You're beautiful, and the only one I want." 

I looked up at him and gave him a small smile, "I know, I'm sorry I can't help it." 

Wilmer nodded, and leaned in close to my ear. 

"Tonight, I'm gonna help you feel beautiful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

REQUEST: ask.fm/lovatic_chica

OR

Just comment :) 

-Rachel