Chapter Nine.

Author's Note: This chapter contains mature content and language. Also please comment on this chapter. Sorry I took a long time to update, I had to decide the right way to proceed. I was wondering who I should do the next chapter's P. O. V. in, who do you think: Macey, Hasina Shay (Sal), Grant, Cammie, Zach, Layla, Ri, Crystal, Mary Ann, Liz, Jonas, Jessie, Mr. Solomon, Rachel, Abby, Townsend, or Bex?Btw I'm not very good at writing structure but I'll work on it. Hope you enjoy this chapter. BTW Zach is VERY cruel at the end of this chapter, his threats are dark and scary.
-Rebecca1071
Bex:
I woke up and we were in a completely different place. There were three doors. The first one was a bathroom. The second was locked. The last door was locked on my side of the door, I slowly turned the knob. Grant was no where to be found. It's now or never. I opened the door. Everyone turned to look at me. As she saw me she got up I ran to her. We hugged. "Hi." I pinched her side. "That's for not telling me I had a gadget on my wrist for two years." I said to her. "I'm happy to see you too." She said. There was a silence for about two seconds until I charged at Zach. I hugged him. He was confused at first. But then gave in. "I don't think I have to kill you." I said into his shoulder. "And why is that?" he asked. I pulled away. "Because she's right there, perfectly ok. She's not in a trance. She's not freaking out. You got her through the stone house. So, I don't have to kill you yet.". I had forgotten that Zach was someone close to me, someone I trusted. Someone who, like me, never wanted to see Cammie in pain ever again. "Cammie, what time is it?" I asked. "Eleven thirty p.m. Why?" She said, I smiled. "Just checking your sanity. If you know the time with out a clock or watch you're ok. Well it's late and you should be getting some sleep." I smiled looking at them. I went to give them another hug. "You have no I idea how happy I am to see you both unharmed." I said. "You hugged Zach, Bex. Twice. We can tell." Cammie said. "What I wanna know is why you're so happy to see me." Zach said. I smiled as I said "You are one of my best friends. I sometimes forget that. I get worried about Cammie and forget you're one if my best friends. You see Cammie's my sister, always have been and you are my best friend, it's nice knowing you're actually alive and unharmed." I said. "That's sweet Baxter, you're my best friend too." Zach said. With that we went into the room I originally came out of. After closing the door I ran up to Grant and hug them. He spun me. I kissed him as he stopped spinning me. "What was that about?" he asked. "The less stress I have the more loving I am. Knowing they're safe released a lot of stress. I feel kind of relaxed." I said smiling. "Well I like this side of you." he said before kissing me again. We somehow got on the bed he was straddling me. Between kisses I said "Waiting for marriage. Terrorizing, spy, parents who will kill you if they found out. Seriously marriage." I said. "One word all you have to do is say one word. Yes." He said. "Don't get any ideas. Ask me in three years. Maybe I'll say yes." he smiled and moved to my side. I fell asleep relaxed.
When I woke a man was putting a needle in my arm. I'm guessing it was a Neuromuscular-blocking drug. I tried to move my arms and legs but was unsuccessful. I couldn't even feel my arms and legs. I couldn't move. I couldn't defend myself. When I'm able to defend myself or at least feel my body I'm fearless, but when I can't do that I'm more scared than a person who's afraid of spiders and is looking a gigantic spider right in the eye. The man tore off my clothes. I finally realized what was happening, my eyes widened, I was fully awake now."CAMMIE! PLEASE! HELP! HELP ME! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME! NO. NO. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. ANYONE. CAMMIE! CAMMIE!" I screamed as tears ran down my face. It begun, it felt disgusting, I didn't think it would end. I didn't want to lose my virginity like that, to him. It was suppose to be Grant, in a hotel room on our honeymoon after our marriage. It wasn't supposed to be him. "Like that nigger? I bet you do bitch." The man whisper in my ear while yanking my hair. 50 times, 50 times he put it in and out. I kept screaming and yelling for Cammie as the man beat me while doing it. As someone banged on the door the man stopped and quickly left the room. Finally the person kicked the door open. Cammie came rushing in. "Oh my god, Bex!" she said. She ran over to me and held me. "Bex you're gonna be okay. We're gonna get you through this. Are you okay?" She asked. "Where's Grant?" I whispered. "With Zach, he wanted to basically threaten Grant about hurting you again. Are you okay?" She asked again. "Don't tell him. He can't know. Don't tell Grant. Cammie promise me you won't tell him." I said. "I don't make promises I can't keep.". "I can't move. He paralyzed me. Will you help me take a shower? I just feel... dirty.". "Of course I will." With that she helped me to the shower.
Cammie:
I woke up to someone screaming for me. It sounded like Bex. "Cammie!" I heard Bex yell, which made me know it was her. I tried opening the door but was unsuccessful. I banged on the door that leads to hallway. No one came. "Cammie!" Bex screamed again I couldn't take it anymore. Since picking the lock would take to long, so I banged on the door to let Bex know I was coming. Then I kicked the door open. The rapist was nowhere to be seen. I rushed in. "Oh my god,Bex!" I exclaimed. Her clothes were torn off, she was strapped down to the bed, tears were running down her face, and for once in her life, Bex looked weak and scared. Weak. Scared. The sight of her like this scared me. It would scare anyone who knew her. I took her into my arms. "Bex, you're gonna be okay. We're gonna get you through this. Are you okay." I said. Instead answering my question she said "Where's Grant?". Even her voice sounded weak. "With Zach, he wanted to basically threaten Grant about hurting you again. Are you okay?" I asked again. "Don't tell him. He can't know. Don't tell Grant. Cammie promise me you won't tell him." She said. Looking at her I wanted to make that promise, I did, but I wouldn't keep it. I couldn't. "I don't make promises I can't keep." I told her. She quickly changed the subject. "I can't move. He paralyzed me. Will you help me take a shower? I just feel... dirty.". I simply said "Of course I will.". I helped her into the shower, and got clothes. As I did this there was this look, this blank look, on her face. I slipped a Napotine patch on her back and lied her on the bed. After holding her while she was sleeping for awhile,I went back to my room. I thought about how Bex looked when I entered the room. Tears began to crawl down my face. That's when Zach and Grant came in. I quickly wiped away my tears. "Gallagher Girl? What's wrong?" Zach immediately asked after seeing me. I shock my head. "Okay, so how about we suggest something and you cough if we're wrong." Grant suggested. I nodded. "It has to do with you?" Zach asked. Cough. "Bex?". Silence. "They tortured her?" Grant asked. Cough. "Hit her. Broke some of her bones. Killed her. Took her?" He continued. Cough. Cough. Cough. Cough. "Raped her?" Zach asked. Silence. It stayed silent for a while. Grant paced, snapping, attempting to stay calm. "Who." He demanded. "A security guard." I replied quietly, it sounded as if I was a little girl who had just gotten in trouble. I stood up. "Cammie, is your skin peeling on your lower back?" as soon as Zach asked I covered my lower back. "No?" I said. I forgot I had to make sure the shirt down when I get up. "Liar. Let me check it out." I protested but Zach just pulled me onto his lap and started to examine it. He put lotion on my back and cursed in Farsi. I don't understand why he loves to curse in Farsi so much. "Cammie what the hell is this?" Zach asked. "Peel it off and see." I said. He peeled it off. "It's the Gallagher Academy symbol. We started a tradition of getting the Gallagher Academy symbol tattooed on our lower backs with a banner on the bottom with something or someone on the banner. Liz's is a code that translates into Jonas, it's the code you put into a special computer to uncover all of the C. I. A's secrets and agents." I told them. Zach saw the banner and smiled. It was a smile, not a smirk. "And the words you decided to put on your back is 'Zach's Gallagher Girl'." I smiled as I slide into his lap. I hid it from him because I thought he would react badly to it, but now I only have to hide on missions. "What's Bex's tattoo?" I smiled and shook my head. "You'll know when she wants you to know." Zach and I said at the same time. Then Jessie came in. I immediately got up and into her face. "One of your guards raped my friend. I don't want to see your face again until you've fixed it." She looked confused. "He tore her clothed off, restrained her and made her feel like nothing. Made her worthless. Worthless! He raped her! Fix it!" I yelled at her. Her face turned red with anger. "Which one of you sons of bitchs raped one of the girls?!" we heard Jessie yell in the hall. "How do you know she felt worthless?" Zach asked. "It's how I felt. Since the stone house I've been remembering things." Grant left the room. "One of the guards raped me, it made me feel worthless each time." I expected him to be mad, not to be able to look at me. Instead he just hugged me. Held me in his arms saying "I'm sorry." Over and over. I felt a tear run off his face and onto my shoulder. I didn't know how to react, so I just let him cry on my shoulder , rubbing his back.
Zach:
I took Grant to a different room to threaten him about hurting Bex, I told Cammie it was to "talk in private". We sat down. I just gave him the scary look I give the guys I interrogate. We sat in silence for a hour. "So... How's your relationship with Cammie?" Grant asked nervously, my look makes people nervous and scared, Gallagher Girl likes to call it the Goode Glare. "We're not here to talk about my relationship, Grant." I said strictly. "Then why exactly are we here, Zachary?" He asked. "Do you plan on hurting Rebecca again?" I asked getting down to business. "She doesn't like being called Rebecca." he replied. "Do you plan on hurting Rebecca again?" I asked. He didn't reply. "I will not repeat myself again, Grant. Do you plan on hurting Rebecca again?" Still silence. "Answer the question, Grant!" I yelled at him. "What are you trying to do, Zach?" he asked. "Do you plan on hurting Rebecca again?" I asked. He asked his question again. We began talk at the same time finally I just yelled. "Do you plan on hurting her again? Do you plan on picking up every single piece of her heart that you shattered and putting it back together just so you could you smash it with a hammer all over again? Do you plan on taking the fragile box that she is trusting you with and dropping that very fragile box from the Empire State Building? Do you plan on hurting her again?" I yelled at him I was now standing over him. "No. No I don't.". "If you do end up hurting her I will kill you. I will rip the beating heart right out of your chest. And I won't think twice about it. I will rip it out and leave you lying in the dessert, cold and dead, vultures eating what's left of your body. Because I won't just rip your heart out, no, first, I'll cut off every single finger. Then your hands, toes, feet, and finally your penis. I won't mess up your face, though, pretty boy. She has always liked that face, so your face will be unharmed. But every thing else, who knows what I'll do. You've seen what Blackthorne taught us. You know what I could do to you. And trust me, I'll do it all. I'll do it all. And as I'm doing it I'll have slight smile my face because it gives me great pleasure knowing bastards, like the one you'll be if you break her heart, get exactly what they deserve. We may be friends, Grant, but don't think that means I won't kill you." I said in a low harsh voice with a slight smile on my face, squatting to look him in the eye . "Got it. But I'm not going to break her heart, so you just wasted an hour and twenty minutes of your day. Friends?" He said. I nodded and we man hugged. "Grant? One more thing, this is not a threat this is a promise. You'd know if I was threatening you.". Then we left to go see the girls.