Chapter Ten

Sal:
Looking around I couldn't believe this was The Gallagher Academy. It was beautiful. I snuck up to a girls room, which wasn't hard to do, I blend in well, and stole some of her cloths and lipstick. Pulled my hair back into a high ponytail, straitened my bangs, and 'borrowed' some make up from this girl. And bam! A whole new girl. I couldn't wait to surprise Bex, I was suppose to tell her I was outside the gates of her school when I called but I didn't. I saw Bex take things out of everyone's pockets. I'm guessing she's teaching the 'Be prepared' lesson. I hated that lesson. I saw a plane on the lawn and decided I should get on it. Cause you know causing my bodyguards to freak out is amazingly fun. I'm the kinda girl to go with the flow and I had a feeling Bex would be getting on it. Sneaking on it was easy, Elizabeth Sutton never met the girl of course I've heard of her of course, but never met. She is exactly how Bex described, not a field agent, which is why she didn't noticed me getting on the plane and into the place where all the luggage is held. I settled in and eventually fell asleep. When I woke up I heard a woman say "we can't go now." I found a hole in the ground to look up at them. I saw Macey, Liz, Grant, Bex, and five girls I didn't recognize. I wondered why they were all here, and why Bex was working with Grant. Ick, I hate that guy. "Why!?" Bex asked furiously. "Because, when I was ready to do exactly what you're about to do for Preston, a good friend of mine, a good spy told me we won't get them back by running off half-cocked with no plan. We get them back by being smart. Don't you be a hypocrite. We're going to do this by being smart. You're going to do this by being smart. Or you're not going to do this at all! Do you understand me? We plan tonight and take action tomorrow. Got it?" Macey yelled. Bex took off her jacket and said "get me a beer. It's gonna be a long night.". I witnessed her get everyone drunk except Grant, I really hate that guy. Surprisingly Liz drunk a whole bottle of red wine. Who knew such a little body could hold so much alcohol? Not me. I was trying to get out when I found my way to where another hole was I saw Bex suit up and leave so I pulled out a knife from my back and cut a hole big enough to fit my arm through, grabbed a small makeup case and happily threw it at Grant's face. He immediately woke up and started freaking out. Then he suited up, and left. When I finally got out I was extremely tired, so I lied down and went to sleep. I woke up to "Alright people, in two hours it's showtime!". The door opened. "Bex?" Immediately a knife was in my face. I automatically pulled my knife out of my bra ( an amazing gift from Bex for my fourteenth birthday). "Who the hell are you and what the fuck did you do with them?" a girl with a slight British accent asked. "I'm Hasina Shay, Ms. Dirty Mouth. Call me Sal unless you want Hasina Shay to be your last words." I said. "Wait, the Hasina Shay? The one Bex saved?" Liz asked coming into the room. I nodded. "Start talking." the girl said putting the knife back in its holder while walking out of the room. "Where is Bex and Grant?" Macey asked. "They're gone. Hello Macey, it's so nice to finally meet you." I said. "First explain who you are and how you know me. Then explain what you mean by they're gone." She said. "Hello everyone, my name is Hasina Shay please call me Sal, unless you want your last words to be Hasina Shay.". Ms. Dirty Mouth whispered "She sounds Iranian." to her friend. "I'm from Egypt, idiot. In Egypt there is a underground city, my parents are the queen and king of the city. That's right, the city's a monarchy. We sell oil to buyers who are willing to pay. Two years ago, my parents refused to sell oil to the wrong people. My parents and I were in danger, so my parents hired extra bodyguards, they requested one agent from MI6, and that agent was Bex. She was the only girl out of all of my bodyguards. She was completely blunt about the situation and for once I actually knew what was happening. After three months in Egypt we went to London. On our last day in Egypt we were chased and she was shot right here," I pointed to my lower left side. "So we went to London, a place where they where they wouldn't expect us to be. I spent a year with her. During this year she taught me what she knows. She says if I went to The Gallagher Academy, I would be a sophomore. And what I mean by they're gone is exactly that. Last night after she got al of you wasted, put sleeping pills in your sparkling ciders, and Grant went to sleep, Bex got suited up and left. When I saw her leave I cut a hole big enough for me to stick my arm through I threw a small makeup case at Grant. Then he got suited up and went after her. I finally got out from under the plane, and went to sleep I wake up and here we are. Btw, I know all of you except Ms. Dirty Mouth and her friends. I never thought I'd ever meet Macey McHenry, Elizabeth Sutton, Jonas Anderson, and whom I assume is Ellie Sutton, Liz's little sister." I smiled as they looked at me. "We're in trouble, it's been a few hours and they're not back." I said. "Alright every one it's showtime, suit up." I watched everyone rush to their rooms while Liz , Jonas, and another girl set up computers. "You better get movin', you don't want to face Macey's wrath." Liz said while pushing herself over to another computer with her chair with wheels. "Didn't realize she meant me.". "Here's some armed, there should be extra weapons in that closet over there, take what you want." She said pointing over to the cabinet. I suited up and gathered my weapons. I grabbed the last bow and arrow as my last weapon. "That's mine." Ms. Dirty Mouth said. "Well I grabbed it first, maybe you should be quicker. I thought Bex would've taught you to be prepared by now." I shrugged. "Here, use mine, I brought it just in case." The girl from the computer said handing me her bow and arrow. "Thanks...". "Layla. Anytime Sal." She smiled. "Here's your comms unit, Sal. Good luck." Liz said handing me it. "Alright Sal, stick with Mary Ann and Crystal. Ri you're with me. Mary Ann fill her in on the plan. Everyone has their comma unit in, right?" Macey said. We nodded and with that we took off running. "We're going cover the entrances. Can you climb?" Mary Ann asked. I nodded. "Amazing. Are you good?" She received another nod. "Good. How good is your eye sight?" She asked. "I have perfect eye sight." I said. "Great you're gonna climb a tree up to the top and see if there are any guards walking the perimeter. How good are you at using a bow and arrow?". I smiled "When you learn from Bex, you're the best.". "Perfect. Shoot any guard you see. And if you can't shoot them tell us." She said laughing. When we arrived I climbed the tallest tree I saw. "Alright is everyone in place?" Macey asked. "Yes.". "Mary?". "Clear.". "Crystal?". "Crystal clear." Crystal giggled. "Sal?". "All clear.". "On my count. Three. Two. One. Go!" Macey said. I saw Ms. Dirty Mouth and Macey swiftly run to the front door and enter the house. "No one's here." Ms. Dirty Mouth said in confusion. I climbed down the tree. "Son of a bitch!" Macey yelled.
Grant:
When Cammie said she was raped I took it as my sign to go. When I came in Bex was asleep. I lied down next to her and gently moved her head onto my chest. I gently petted her hair. Why did it have to happen. I should of been here. I should of been here to protect her. Ten minutes after I came into the room Bex woke up. She quickly moved away. "Don't touch me!" She screamed. "Bex. Calm down." I said. "Stay away from me." She screamed. She began to cry. She curled up in a ball saying "50 times. 50 times." over and over again. I knocked on the door splitting the two rooms. "Hey Grant." Cammie said. I just pointed over to where Bex was. She pushed me into the other room with Zach. "Hey, you okay, man?" I asked. "I could be asking you the same question." He said. There's the smart ass, pain in my ass, cocky Zach I know. "I'll be fine when she's better." I said. "I wish I could erase Cammie's lost summer from existence." He said. "I should have been there for her. I should have known. I should have stopped it from happening." He stared blankly at the ground. "Should of, would of, could of. Look, man, that's something that happened in the past. It's over. And the point is not that you weren't there for her then. The point is that you're there for her now. So don't blame yourself, it's not your fault." I told him. "Remember that. The point is not that you weren't there for her then. The point is that you're there for here now." He said. We sat in silence until Cammie came back in. "I can't get her out of it. I don't know what to do." Cammie said as she entered the room. She paced back and forth. "Do you what 50 times means?" I asked. "No clue." she said still pacing. "What got you out of your trance?" I asked. She simply just pointed to Zach. After saying thanks to Zach and Cammie, I sat across from Bex. She was still in a ball repeating "50 times.". "You know I called your parents every single day for the past two years, asking how you were, if you were dating. Your dad threatened me so I started calling Joe Solomon. I want to ask you but I don't think you are ready, I don't think you trust me. I mean what's a relationship with out trust?". I began to sing just the way you are by Bruno Mars. She looked into my eyes and I stop singing. She got this scared look on her face. Then she got up and ran out of the room. "Bex, wait." I said but it was too late, she was already out the door.
Bex:
I ran out of the room. I knew Cammie told him. "Cammie-oh. Hey Zach." I said as I saw Zach without a Cammie. I heard the shower running so Cammie must be upset. When Cammie is upset she takes extremely long hot showers. I sat down next to him resting my back against the wall. "Not happy to see me Baxter?" he said smirking. "I just wanted to talk to Cam.". "Well, talk to me." He said being serious. I stayed silent staring at the ground. "Ok... So you were raped. And you don't want to talk about it with Grant because you feel awkward and if he didn't already know you would never tell him until it accidentally slips out. And now you have no idea what to say to him.". He understood completely. That's exactly how I'm feeling. "How did you know?" I asked still shocked. "It's how Cammie felt." he said. "She told you.". "Yeah.". He stared at the ceiling. "Stop it." I said. "Stop what?". "You're blaming yourself again.". "Am not.". "Are too." "I'm not. I'm fine, Bex. Just don't worry about it.". "Zach, it's not your fault. There is no way you could of prevented that. Look you're not God. You can't protect her from everything that's going to hit her along the road. That's not your job. Your job is to help her keep going. And look at what you've done. You got her through the stone house. You did great. The past is the past. It's where it belongs, so don't worry about it now. I'm pretty sure you have bigger problems." I told him. He hugged me. "Thanks Bex. Now you need to talk to Grant.". "What do I say? And what if he asks about it?" I asked. "You say hi. And if he does you talk about. Just let it happen. It's the way life works." He smiled at me. "Fine. Wish me luck." I mumbled getting up to leave.
A/N: please comment. Also HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!