3.1:Villain Tokoyami Pt. 1 (Prom)

*A lot of people do villain stories about Izuku, Bakugo, Kirishima, characters like that, but I've never seen a villain Tokoyami one. so i came up with this idea* 

*Play song when told to*

It was UA's first prom and Mezō Shouji was getting ready to ask his best friend (and crush) Fumikage Tokoyami to be his date.

"Shouji?" Tokoyami came into Shouji's room. "I heard you wanted to see me?" Shouji nodded.

"Yes I did..." Shouji blushed. He gestured  Tokoyami to sit on his bed, and Tokoyami did. "Yami, you're my best friend and i need to ask you something." Shouji got on one knee and held Tokoyami's hand. Tokoyami blushed. 

"Shouji!?"

"Fumikage Tokoyami..." Shouji smiled. "Will you be my date to prom?" Shouji looked Tokoyami in the eyes.

"Shouji," Tokoyami hesitated. 'What do I do?' Tokoyami saw the hurt in Shouji's eyes. 'No! I don't want to hurt him. I do really like him. But Im a villain... he would hate me if he ever found out'

"I-" Shouji wasn't the one to cry, but once he saw Tokoyami's hesitation, he couldn't help but let a few tears slip. He let go of Tokoyami's hand and stood up, walking to his bathroom. 

'Shit! I don't want him to be hurt...' Tokoyami shook his head. 'No. I will go with him. he will just not find out about me being a villain'. "SHOUJI!" Tokoyami ran up behind Shouji and hugged him, shocking the multiarmed teen. "I would love to be your date to prom. I'm sorry i hesitated..." Tokoyami hugged Shouji tighter. "Don't go..." Shouji turned around and pulled Tokoyami into a tight hug. Tokoyami started to cry into Shouji's chest. 

"Don't cry Yami," Shouji smiled as he held the bird-boy in his arms. Tokoyami pulled away from Shouji and looked him in the eyes. Shouji wiped Tokoyami's eyes. Tokoyami hugged Shouji again. 

*3 hour skip to prom*

Tokoyami sat in his room rereading the text he got from his parents.

*Mom*

We had Toga set up the bomb inside they gym. we will let you know when it will activate, have your phone on you.

Tokoyami sighed. He was born a villain. he never killed, but he was sure it would be fun... but then he was sent to be a undercover spy in UA and made friends with so many people here. He couldn't kill them, but if he didn't, he would be killed. 

"Master?" Darkshadow came out of his host. "Please don't hurt them..." Tokoyami looked at his shadow and sighed.

"I don't know what to do Darkshadow." Tokoyami looked at himself in the mirror. He wore a light blue tie (to match Shouji's mask) black suit jacket and pants, black combat boots he shined to make them more presentable. Tokoyami messed with the teal blue gemmed silver bracelet on his right hand that Shouji gave him for a birthday present a few months back. He took it off and read the engraving on it.

There is light even when there is darkness

Tokoyami sighed as he put the bracelet back on. There was a knock on his door. "Hide Darkshadow." The shadow nodded and retracted back into his host. Tokoyami opened the door and saw Shouji with a single black rose in his hand. "Shouji?" Shouji wore a black slevless suitjacket (Because of his Dupli arms, he cant wear anything with sleves) with a red tie (to match Tokoyami's eyes) and black dress pants and dress shoes.

"Its fake," Shouji smiled as he handed the rose too Tokoyami. "I know you hate sunlight." Tokoyami studied the rose and smiled.

"Thank you Shouji." Tokoyami sat the rose on his bed and stared at his phone for a second before shaking his head and leaving it. 'They are my friends. If they want to kill them,' Tokoyami looked at shouji and smiled. 'Then they can kill me too.' Shouji held his hand out for Tokoyami and he took the extended out hand. As they walked twords the gym, Tokoyami felt a pain go through his head,