10 (5.2): The UA Traitor's p.t 2

*the Art used is not Mine*

*Extra Ships in this Chapter: Villain ShinKami, ShigaDabi, Erasermic And TodoDeku (Little Bit)

Prevously:

*"I promise." The two left Tokoyami's room hand in hand, Ready to fight.*

*

*

*

As The two walked down the hall, All Tokoyami could think about Shoji. 'Would he get caught?' 'what would happen to him if he did?'  Tokoyami shook his head. 'No. He'll be safe. He promised me.' Shoji stopped and looked at his Boyfriend. "Mezo?"

"Fumi," Shoji looked Tokoyami in the eyes. "If something bad happens and i get caught... Please act like you never knew about me..." Tokoyami shook his head. "Fumi..." Shoji sighed. "I don't want to lose you either... But i can't let you be thrown into Jail because you never told anyone about me." Tokoyami was about to open his beak when something broke through the wall and landed next to them. It was Dabi.

"Dabi!?" Tokoyami looked down at the burnt man. "Are you ok?"

"Don't worry kid," He sat up and spat out blood. "I'm Tougher then i look." As he stood, Flames flew by and almost hit Dabi.

"Surrender Villain!" The new Number 1 hero stood at the hole in the wall. Shoji could see Dabi was shaking aS he forced himself to stand. He looked at Tokoyami, begging him to let him help Dabi. Tokoyami felt tears sting his eyes.

'This is what he wants...' Tokoyami nodded. 'This is what he needs to do... No matter what, I will support him and always love him.' Right as Shoji was about to move and protect Dabi, He noticed Kaminari coming up behind Endeavor, so he stood put.

"Nah Old man," Dabi smirked as Kaminari tapped Endeavor on the shoulder. "NOW!" Kaminari smirked and electrified him, causing endeavor to drop to unconsciousness. "Thanks Dead-Bolt."

"No problem." Kami looked at Shoji. "Are you read to turn against The rest of the class?" Shoji smiled down at Tokoyami.

"I'm used to people hating me... As long as Fumi doesn't, i don't care." Shoji pulled off his mask, revealing his unusally wide mouth. Tokoyami smiled.

"I'd never hate you Mezo," Tokoyami tilted his head up, signling Shoji he wanted a kiss. Shoji giggled and Kissed his boyfriend. 

"Eh hem," Kami coughed. "I love that you two love each other... But We need to go help Shiggy and the rest of them." Toko looked at Shoji with fear in his red eyes.

"Go ahead. I'll be there in a minute." The two villain nodded and left. Shoji sighed as he looked down at his  boyfriend. "Toko-"

"Don't!" Tokoyami put his finger on Shoji's lips. "Do NOT even say it. This Is not goodbye." Shoji smiled.

"I wasn't going to say that it was goodbye..." Tokoyami Blushed. 

"oh..."

"I was going to ask if your ready?"