8:Welcome to our loving relationship

This is a Polly story with Tsu, Tokoyami, and Shoji. I fell in love with this ship.

Shoji and Tokoyami have been dating for 5 months now and they were happy. It was a rainy day when the two were cuddled in Tokoyami's room, on his bed, watching movies when Tsuyu Asui ran into the room, crying.

"Tsuyu?" Tokoyami pulled away from Shoji and hugged the girl. Shoji got up and hugged the two of them. "What happened?"

"O-ochako...." Tsuyu choked out. "S-she," Tokoyami petted her head, trying to calm her down. "She cheated on me!" Tokoyami sighed and pulled away from the two.

"Where are you going Fumi?" Shoji asked as he hugged the frog girl. Tokoyami sighed and opened the door.

"I'm going to go get snacks and drinks." He smiled. "I think we are gonna be up for a while." Shoji nodded and Tokoyami left. As he walked down the stairs, he saw Uraraka, with a blond girl. "Uraraka?" Tokoyami called the brunette. She looked up and saw the pissed off bird-headed boy.

"Hey Toko!" She smiled. Tokoyami walked past her and grabbed food and drinks from the fridge and pantry.

"How could you?"

"How could I what?" Uraraka asked with a confused tone.

"Cheat on Tsuyu!" Tokoyami growled. Uraraka laughed.

"I cheated on Tsuyu?" Tokoyami narrowed his eyes. "She cheated on me first!"

"How?" tokoyami crossed his arms. "And when?"

"Fine, she may have not physically cheated on me... but i knew it was a matter of time."

"You Bitch..." Tokoyami slammed the refiguarior door and walked back to his room. As he opened the door, he saw Tsuyu cuddled in Shoji's side, gripping the black comforter that was wrapped around her. "Is she ok?"

"She cried for a while..." Shoji sighed as he looked up to his boyfriend. "What took you so long?"

"Ran into Uraraka..." Tokoyami sat on Shoji's other side, opening the soda's he grabbed. "She said that she knew Tsuyu was going to cheat on her, so she decided to do it first..." Shoji kissed Tokoyami's head as he stroked Tsuyu's head.

"Um..." Shoji started but stopped himself. Tokoyami heard this.

"Hey," Tokoyami looked him in the eyes. "What's wrong?" Shoji looked down.

"You know that i am polly..." Shoji turned his head.

"And you want to know if I am ok with bringing in another person into our relationship?" Shoji nodded. Shoji kept his eyes from Tokoyami. "Babe..." Shoji shook his head. "Mezo.... Look at me." Shoji did, hezentently. "I am open to anything you want... but who is the person?" Shoji looked at Tsuyu. "You want to ask Tsuyu?" Shoji nodded. Tokoyami smiled and leaned up to kiss Shoji.

"S-so..." Shoji timbily looked Tokoyami in the eye. "You're not mad at me?" Tokoyami smiled.

"Mezo..." Tokoyami hugged him. "It's ok. I am not the only one in this relationship. Plus you can't help with your sexuality." Shoji hugged Tokoyami tight.

"Thank you Fumikage..." Shoji kissed Tokoyami. "Thank you so much." Tokoyami smiled.

"No problem dear." Then they fell asleep cuddling.

*Next Morning*

"Uggh." Tsuyu woke up to warmth. She looked and saw she was cuddled into Shoji's side and he had his left set of arms around her and the right around Tokoyami.

"Good morning Tsuyu." Tokoyami smiled. Tsuyu pulled away from Shoji's side fast, causing him to wake up.

"I'm so sorry!" She stood up and was about to leave when Shoji grabbed her waist and sat her back down.

"Tsuyu," Tokoyami smiled. "Don't be sorry." She hid her face. Her best friend had caught her cuddling into his boyfriend like he was her own. "We have something we want to talk to you about." Tokoyami looked at shoji, who nodded. "Do you like shoji?"

"W-what?!" Tsuyu blushed. Her best friend just asked her if she liked his boyfriend.

"You can be honest here tsuyu." Shoji said with a small smile. She looked away and nodded. Tokoyami smiled.

"Can you tell me why Tsuyu?" Tokoyami asked with a smile, which confused the frog girl.

"It's not just shoji though..." She looked tokoyami in the eye. "I like you too Tokoyami. I love the way you guys always cheered me up after Occhako and i fought, when you guys made me stay over for a slumber party, and the way you guys care for me... But you guys are so happy together that i don't want to ruin your relationship..."

"Well this makes this a whole lot easier," Shoji said looking at Tokoyami.

"What?" Tsuyu asked with a confused look. "What a lot easier?"

"Tsuyu Asui, as you know, Shoji is Polly..." Tokoyami said as Tsuyu nodded her head. "Well, last night we talked and since we both do have a crush on you," Shoji gasped at Tokoyami. 'He didn't tell me'. "Ok, i just realized i had feelings for you," He said looking at Shoji's confused and shocked face. "And we wanted to ask you-"

"Will you be their girlfriend?" Darkshadow popped out of Tokoyami. Tsuyu was shocked. The boys she had a crush on (Who are in a relationship) just asked her to join them.

"Are you serious?"

"Trust me," Tokoyami smiled. "We are. Shoji and I talked last night. The big baby thought I'd leave him, but I can see that he likes you Tsuyu. And I also like you. So... what do you say?"

"YES!" She hugged the boys. "Thank you so much..." Shoji Morfed one of his dupli arms into a mouth and kissed her cheek.

"You should say thank you to Fumikage." Shoji smiled at Tokoyami. "And hey! I was afraid you would leave me Yami..." Tokoyami kissed Shoji on his real lips.

"I'd never leave you." He looked at Tsuyu and kissed her cheek too. "And now we have an amazing girlfriend." Tsuyu smiled.

*later in the afternoon*

Tokoyami was taking a shower while Shoji and Tsuyu walked into the common room holding hands.

"Wow," A voice came from behind them. "You convinced Shoji to cheat on Tokoyami? Thats low." It was Uraraka. Tsuyu was about to say something when Tokoyami walked into the common room and kissed Shoji.

"Hey Babe," He then kissed Tsuyu, on the lips, leaving her in a awe. "Hi Love." Uraraka stared at them.

"What the?"

"Oh," Tokoyami smiled at Uraraka. "We decided that we would be better for Tsuyu... you know since you cheated on her with a Villian!" Tokoyami grabbed Shoji's hand and dragged his partners to his room, leaving Uraraka dumbfounded.

"What do you mean Toko?" Shoji asked. Tsuyu sighed.

"Ururaka cheated on Me with Toga, The Ex Villain who is in class 1-E" Tsuyu looked at Tokoyami. "But how did you know Toko?"

"Last Night when i went to go get snacks," Tokoyami sighed as he cuddled with Shoji and Tsuyu on his bed. "I saw Ururaka with her." Tsuyu sighed and cuddled into Shoji more. 

"Don't you worry about her though Tsuyu," Shoji smiled. "Because you have us now." Tsuyu smiled as Tokoyami sat next to her.

"I love you both," Tsuyu pecked both of them. Dark shadow laid his head on Tsuyu's lap. "And you too Shadow." They sat in the room and watched movies the whole night.