11 (5.3): The UA Traitors pt. 3

*I decided to Add My OC Villain form in this story(far warn ya... She is a little like Toga)*
*extra ships: ShigaDabi, BlackMagic (a good chunk) TogaxSakura(my sisters OC) and KiriBaku (implied)

"You knew about Kaminari right?" Tokoyami asked as he and Shinso entered Tokoyami's dark room. 

"Yeah..." Shinso sighed. "You gonna tell My dads?"

"No. Of course not." Tokoyami shook his head.

"Why not?"

"Because i knew about Mezo." Tokoyami played with the light blue mask that he found on his floor. 'Mezo must have left this here...' The two emo boys sat in the room in silence.

*at LOV base*

"Brother~" a black haired wolf girl skipped up to the white haired dupliarmed male. "Why you look so glum? Missing the adorable birdie?" She giggled.

"Layna... I'm not in the mood." Shoji sighed as he looked at the photo of the two he had of the two he kept in his jacket. Halyana sighed.

"Mezo..." She put a hand on his shoulder. "You know why we became villains..."

"Yes i know..." He looked at his sister in her golden eyes. "But he made me feel special. He made me feel like maybe i could be a hero..." Halyana smiled sadly at her brother.

"How about i kidnap him?" She suggested. "Then you can have him to yourself."

"No Halyana." Shoji Shook his head. "I love him. I want him to be happy." He looked around the base and saw Shigaraki and Dabi cuddling on the couch, Kurogiri and Mr.Compress in the kitchen baking, and saw Toga with her girlfriend, Sakura Midoryia, and Twice were playing a board game on the floor in front of Shigaraki and Dabi. "Even if it makes me miserable." he got up and left the room. Halyana sighed as she looked at Kaminari, who looked as miserable as Shoji, as he entered the base.

"KAMI!" She called to the black haired male. "I need your help." Kami looked up with a confused look. "I'm gonna help you and Mezzy see your boyfriends." Kami gave a small smile.

"Really?"

"Of course... It's only been an hour... and you both look like its the end of the world." She had a smirk on her face. "Plus there is a specific girl in your class i wanna see." 

"Who?" Kami asked confused.

"Mina Ashido..." She said dreamily. "She's so beautiful." Kami smiled.

"Ok. What do you need help with?" Halyana grabbed Kaminari's hand and dragged him into her room, ready to tell him her plan.

*Back at UA*