4: A new life awaits

It was a normal day in Japan as the Multiarmed hero, Tenticole, was walking around doing patrol. It's been a quiet evening so far for Mezo Shoji as he did his nightly patrol with his partner Invisible girl, Tora Hagakure.

"So Shoji," Hagakure tapped his shoulder as they walked. "I was wondering when youre gonna get yourself a significant other?"

"Why are you asking?" Shoji rolled his eyes. "I've already told you that I'm not interested in that kind of stuff. Not anymore."

"I know what you said..." She sighed. "But I want you to be happy."

"I'm gonna take the right. You go left." She nodded and headed off. Shoji sighed as he walked the streets. He was interested in dating, but there is only one person who made him feel that way, but he died a few years ago. Fumikage Tokoyami. After he died, Shoji didn't feel that kind of love anymore. As he walked, he pulled out the choker he had bought for Tokoyami as a birthday gift in October. It was the only thing he had left of him. As he stared at the blue piece of fabric, he couldn't help but think of when he took Tokoyami on a date for the first time and when they shared their first kiss.

*FlashBack*

Shoji stood outside Tokoyami's door with a single black rose in his hand. 'Breath Mezo.' He gently knocked on the door.

"Hey Shoji," Tokoyami smiled as he opened the door. Shoji just stared at him.He wore a black shirt with grey ripped jeans, his black boots, and the light blue choker Shoji bought him for his birthday. "Shoji?"

"This is for you," Shoji handed him the rose.

"A Black rose?"

"Yeah. It's fake because I know you don't want sunlight in your room."

"Thank You Shoji," Tokoyami hugged him then grabbed the rose from his hand and nicely placed it on his desk. "Let's go." Tokoyami placed his arm around Shoji's and the two left the dorms with smiles on their faces.

*Time-Skip by Shojiyami cuteness*

The two teens walked to the lake laughing and giggling.

"Thank you for such a lovey dinner Shoji," Tokoyami smiled. "But you didn't have to pay for me."

"I wanted to." Shoji grabbed Tokoyami's hand and pulled him into a hug. Tokoyami smiled and hugged him back. "I'm glad you agreed to come along with me Yami." Tokoyami looked up at Shoji and smiled.

"I'm glad I came too." Tokoyami squeezed shoji's hand. Shoji smiled and stared into Tokoyami's ruby red eyes.

'He's so beautiful.' Shoji thought as he sighed. Tokoyami stared into Shoji's dark brown eyes and smiled.

'He's so handsome... Only if I had the courage to tell him my feelings.' That's when Tokoyami realized Shoji's face was getting closer to his. Tokoyami went on his tip-toes and kissed Shoji. Shoji wrapped his arms around Tokoyami's waist and tokoyami wrapped his around Shoji's neck. As they kissed, it began to rain, which caused Tokoyami to pull away from Shoji.

"Yami?" Shoji asked worriedly, thinking he did something wrong.

"I'm ok," Tokoyami smiled. "The rain just startled me." he interlaced his hand with Shoji's. "Let's go home." Shoji nodded and they walked back to the UA dorms.

*FlashBack End*

Shoji looked up and realized that he had no idea where he was. "Crap!" Then he heard a noise from behind him. 'A villain?' He turned around and saw a man. 'Possibly a New villain?'