3.3: Villain Tokoyami Pt. 3 (True Love)

SUMT CHAPTEE! I REPEAT SMUT WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER!! Don't like, don't read

*First Attempt at Smut with these characters. Hope you like it*

Shouji, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugou,Kirishima and Azawia ran through the forest. Shoji turned one of his tentacles into a ear, hoping to hear his boyfriend. As they continued, he heard a scream. "FUMI!" He ran faster and saw a abandoned shack.
"Shoji!" Aizawa yelled. "Wait! We need a plan!" Shoji didn't listen. They got closer and he heard another scream of pain. 

"STOP!" It was Tokoyami. "PLEASE!" Shoji put his ear to a old door.

"Why did you Lie to us?!" His mother growled. "You told us you tried to get him to join!" Everyone stared at Shoji reaction change. "YOU LITTLE SHIT! I AM GOING TO KI-" Shoji burst in and punched her before she could finish. "YOU!"

"Don't ever touch him again!" Shoji stood in front of Tokoyami. Kirishima, Bakugo, Aizawa, Todoroki, and Midoryia all stood next to Shoji.

"Retreat." Ami said, mad that Shig or Dibi weren't there to help her. "He will always be a villain." She said as she ran out the door with her husband on her tail. Aizawa sighed.

"Danm." He pulled out his phone and called the police as Shoji kneeled in front of Tokoyami, who curled up into a ball.

"It's ok Fumi," Shoji offered his hand to him. Tokoyami looked up and saw his friends have a smile on their faces (Even Bakugo), but all Tokoyami did was stare into Shoji's eyes. "We are here." Tokoyami teared up as he slowly lifted his arm up and grabbed Shoji's hand.
"Why?" Tokoyami stared into Shoji's eyes.
"Because," Azaiwa turned to the group. "We can see that you changed. Yes you will have to do community service, but no prison." Tokoyami began to cry. Shoji pulled him into a hug.
"Your coming home with me Yami." Shoji made the bird-headed boy look at him. "I love you Fumikage Tokoyami." Tokoyami pulled down Shoji's mask, went on his tip-toes and kissed him... Hard.
"I love you too Mezo Shoji." Tokoyami placed his forehead against Shoji's chest.

*3 Months later*

Shoji and Tokoyami were in Shoji's room hanging out... Well more like Making out. "Mezo..." Shoji whispered in Shoji's ear, causing him to shiver. "I wanna do it..."

"F-Fumi?" Shoji pulled away from Tokoyami. "Are you sure?" Tokoyami smiled.
"Yes Mezo," Tokoyami kissed Him again. "I'm sure." Mezo smiled and began to kiss Tokoyami again. He pulled away and began to leave marks on his neck, causing Tokoyami to moan. "M-Mezo!" Shoji smiled and then pulled off Tokoyami's shirt. Tokoyami was quick to cover up his chest, ashamed of all the scars that were caused by his parents when he worked for the league.

"Fumi," Shoji moved Tokoyami's hands and held them up above his head with his middle set of tenticals which he turned into hands. "You're so beautiful." Shoji began to kiss the whip marks that covered his chest. "Don't hide from me please." Tokoyami nodded and Shoji continued to suck and kiss Tokoyami's chest, earning moans and his name panted out from his lover. Tokoyami moved his hand and put it on the hem of Shoji's Shirt.

"Can I remove this?" Tokoyami asked.
Shoji nodded and Tokoyami pulled it over Shoji's head. "Wow..." Tokoyami stared at the 8-pack Shoji had. Shoji blushed. "I really wish i didn't have a beak..." Tokoyami whispers.

"Why do you say that?" Shoji looked at his lover.

"Because if i had a normal mouth i could mark you like you do me..." Tokoyami said sadly. "And i want to mark whats mine." Shoji smiled and kissed Tokoyamis beak.

"That is true..." Shoji smiled and continued to kiss down Tokoyamis chest. "You can try next time if you want..." Tokoyami smiled.

"Ok." Tokoyami nodded and Shoji unbuttoned Tokoyamis pants.

"Are you ready?" Shoji asked. Tokoyami nodded. Shoji then removed Tokoyamis pants and boxers, revealing his hard member. Shoji smiled, crawled back up to Tokoyamis beak and Kissed him. Then he morphed his bottom tentacle into a mouth and used it to suck Tokoyami.

"AH!" Tokoyami pulled away and moaned loudly. "M-Mezo!!!" Shoji used his real mouth and began to kiss all over his body. "I-i'm gonna cum Mezo!" Shoji pulled away before Tokoyami could reliese. "Shoji! Why?" Shoji smirked and undid his pants. Tokoyami bulshed at the size of his boyfriends dick.

"I want to reliese with you." Shoji kissed Tokoyami gently. "You ready for me to prep you?"

"Can i suck you before you do it?" Tokoyami asked with his please let me do it eyes. Shoji nodded and Tokoyami carefully put Shoji's dick in his mouth.

"Ah!" Shoji moaned. "Fumi..." It went on like this for about 5 minutes when Shoji pulled his dick out of Tokoyamis mouth. "That was great baby." Shoji placed a hand by Tokoyamis entrance. "But now I'm gonna prep you." Tokoyami nodded as Shoji put in a finger, causing Tokoyami to moan. It was about 8 minutes till Shoji felt Tokoyami was ready. "You ready Fumi?"

"P-please fuck me Mezo..." Tokoyami moaned as he felt Shoji's tip at his entrance. Shoji entered Tokoyami slowly. After about 3 minutes of adjusting to his size, Tokoyami nodded and Shoji began to pound into him. "AH MEZO!" Tokoyami yelled out when Shoji hit his prostate. Shoji kissed Tokoyamis neck and kept pounding into that area. "I-i'm gonna cum Mezo!" Shoji kept pounding as Tokoyami screamed and released. Shoji grunted as he released into Tokoyami. They road out their orgasms and Shoji pulled out.

"Are you ok Fumi?" Shoji asked as he sat up.

"Yeah..." Tokoyami smiled. "That was amazing." Shoji nodded and picked Tokoyami up.

"Lets get cleaned up." Tokoyami smiled and snuggled into Shoji's arms.

"I love you Mezo Shoji," Tokoyami said quietly.

"I love you too Fumikage Tokoyami."