三十

Taeyong pov

«Fuck why is the traffic so slow?!»
I yell, cursing at the cars in front of ours.

«Please calm down sweetie, being angry is not good to make up anything.»
My mom says softly, trying to calm me down.

I'm in her car, going toward the hospital. I asked my mom to drove me to the hospital. I need to be here for Jaemin and Jaehyun.

I don't want Jaemin to go. He's too young. Too incredible. Too lovely.

Jaemin is in love with life, breathing ever seconds like the world is his perfect place.
My eyes are watering.

«I don't want him to die. He needs to live.»
I say, letting tears escaping from my eyes.

My mom caresses my head with her right hand, her fingers intertwining in locks of my hair.

When we park on the parking lot, I don't even bother to wait for the car to being turn off to run into the hospital, not caring about my mom calling me behind.

I know the way by heart, I run fast in the hallways and-
«He's gone...»
Jaehyun is on his knees in the hallway, crying hard.

«Jaehyun...»
I call him softly.

«He's gone Tae'... They couldn't save him.»
Jaehyun covers his face with his hands, muffling his loud sobs.

I kneel next to him on the ground and take him in my arms.
My tears are wetting his pink hair. His hands are gripping my back so hard, hurting me.

On the other way of the hallway I see my mom talking with a doctor. I can see her crying too. She never met Jaemin but Jaehyun and I were talking about him so much.

«I want him back...that's not fair...»
Jaehyun muffles against me.

My mind is far from my body now. I'm just numb from the sadness.
I feel... so empty...

«Let's go home boys.»
My mom says softly, helping us to stand up.

We just follow here to the car, hand in hand, a sad silence filling the air.
We both sit into the back seat; our hands still lock.
I feel my eyes closing, I'm exhausted by crying.
I let my head resting Jaehyun's shoulder.

«We'll go through this together, I'm here.»
I whisper to him, squeezing his hand to empathize my words.

Deep in our thoughts, we didn't notice that we're already park in front of my house.
«You should go rest. I'm going back to work, try to sleep. Call me if you need.»
My mom says softly. Her eyes are red and swollen.

When we're inside, we go directly in my room. Jaehyun sits on my bed, staring at an invisible point on the wall.

«Baby.»
I call him but he doesn't move.
«Baby.»
I call him again, a little bit louder this time.

He jumps a bit, taken back to reality.
«Yes?»
His voice is broken. I think I've never saw him this bad before.

«Let's try to sleep.»
I suggest.
«We're both extremely tired.»

«Okay.»
He just agrees, nodding his head, still staring at the wall.

«Your shirt is wet, take it off.»
I say but he still doesn't move.
I know he heard me because he nods his head slowly again.

«I'll do it for you then.»
I sigh. I come in front of him, I grip the bottom of his shirt and take his shirt off.
I kneel in front of him and start to place kisses on his collarbones. I hear him sigh of pleasure.

«I know it's not the best moment, but I have something to say to you.»
Jaehyun announce.
I stop my kisses, look up to him and we lock our eyes.

«Lee Taeyong, I love you. I'm in love with you.»
Jaehyun caresses my cheek with the palm of his hand. His eyes watering again.

«Jung Jaehyun, I'm in love with you too.»
I didn't want to, but I'm crying now.
«I love you so much.»

He lies down on his back on the bed and I climb on the top of him. His arms encircling my body. Our lips meet and a whole family of butterfly is flying in my stomach. His lips taste like peach and his tongue is playing with mine.

I wish we could stay like that forever.

When we move back, we're out of breath, lips swollen.

«Thank you for being here for me.
I will miss Jaemin so much.»
Jaehyun says.
I'm surprised, I didn't think he would be ready to talk about his brother yet.

«I'll miss him so much too.»

«I'm not going to keep crying for ages, Jaemin wouldn't want me to cry for him like that. He was a sunshine, I'm sure that from where he is, he wants me to smile.»
I see Jaehyun smiling. Not sadly, this time it's a bright smile, like he's showing to Jaemin how much he will be happy.
«Don't worry little brother, I'll be fine. The peaches brothers will meet again one day or another.»
Jaehyun stretches out his arms in the air, welcoming the memory of Jaemin in his arms.

«I'm so proud of you, he's proud of you too.»
I tell him, playing with his pink hair.
«Pink suits you so well.»

«I didn't want it at first but Jaemin insisted so much, I gave in and we dyed our hair pink and honestly I like it, I don't want to change it.»
Jaehyun giggles.
«Jaemin was really good to convince.»

«When I met him in the hospital, he gave me a wonderful speech and gave me the desire to live happily.»
I say to him. Jaemin really helped me a lot.

«I bet my dad's not going to miss him. He's such an bastard cold heart.»
Jaehyun spits, his face turning to anger just by mentioning his father.

«Don't think about him, he doesn't deserve you.»
I take my shirt off too.
«Now let's sleep baby.»
I tell, wrapping in the sheet.

«I love you. Thank you for everything.»
Jaehyun says to me before placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

«I love you too. I'll always be here.»
I answer him before quickly falling asleep, tired by the sadness.

Thank you for having us in arms again Morpheus.

May Jaemin rest in peace.
Jaehyun and I will miss the sunshine boy.

————————————————
bonjour,

i'm so sorry for not posting last week, i'm going through hard times theses past weeks,,, i'm doing my best.

i know y'all didn't want jaemin to die, i'm sorry but this was planned from the beginning,,, sorry guys

the end of the story is close i think (it's probably going to be a happy end if i don't change my mind at the last time)

anyway,
next chapter next sunday, please look forward to it!

- 𝔃𝓪𝓬𝓴